It's time we talk TSB

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
How much do we think @TyroneEastwood weighs?  Please state your guess in pounds.  One guess per poster.  An exact guess wins a new Z-Quiet anti-snoring mouthpiece.

Tyrone, please go weigh yourself.  Don't remove your shoes, or belt.  Just step right up to the scale and PM me the results.  I will hold the information until the start of the event tomorrow, at which time the winner will be announced.

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    174!
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    How much do we think @TyroneEastwood weighs?  Please state your guess in pounds.  One guess per poster.  An exact guess wins a new Z-Quiet anti-snoring mouthpiece.

Tyrone, please go weigh yourself.  Don't remove your shoes, or belt.  Just step right up to the scale and PM me the results.  I will hold the information until the start of the event tomorrow, at which time the winner will be announced.

Good luck everyone!

Can confirm he is 7'-4" and running under 2 % Body fat. His time in the clinker gave him time to reflect on his life. It also gave him ample time to hone in on his culinary skills. With his large stature and vascular arms, he has given birth to USAs finest family restaurant/adult ballet show that has ever existed. Big Ts is a true masterpiece. I recommend the steak and fries. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"