Bug with skill tiers?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
edited July 2021 in Bug Reports
I can upgrade tier 2 skills past 20. Is this a bug or do I not understand how these work?

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    its a display issue I think, J-RAM had a similar issue where you couldn't level one of his RISP past 20, but the other you could. You can level them using the quick level tho.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah I used quick level. It took the pxp needed, leveled the skill to 26, but you can see I'm only getting the buff up to level 20 (1.1 x 20 = 22%). 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2021
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Yeah I used quick level. It took the pxp needed, leveled the skill to 26, but you can see I'm only getting the buff up to level 20 (1.1 x 20 = 22%). 
    I messed around with Jram's skills after seeing your post. I only went to level 22 on skills and it did deduct the pxp and evo from level 21 and 22. I then leveled the t2 portion of his risp from 22 to 24. Despite displaying the cost as pxp(like your screen), it actually deducted gold from both level 23 and level 24. I stopped there. The bug appears to be on players who have skills at different tiers. Anyways, I've already alerted them of your post as well as my own experience. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Thanks!
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I've reported this. Thanks.