Options

Stadium/Ballpark Suggestions

bigjim4lifebigjim4life Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I have a pair of suggestions, and hopefully at least one of them can be implemented in a future release.  :smile:

1.  In Season Mode (which I rarely play anymore) or Bonus Games - can we sometimes play at the opponent's home ballpark?  I mean I love Citizens Bank Park, don't get me wrong.  But let's say the opponent's "team" is based off of the Red Sox - so maybe that bonus game can be played at Fenway, with my team being the visiting team?  Would certainly add an element of fun and intrigue.  If it's a Season Mode change, then if we're the "away" team, can we have it set to play our games at the opposing ballpark?  Without us having to go in and change the ballpark manually each time we play.

2.  Fantasy ballparks?  Is it possible you guys could create some old parks to play at?  The Polo Grounds?  Shibe Park?  Baker Bowl?  Or if more recent is your thing, Tiger Stadium?  Olympic Stadium?  Kingdome?  Candlestick Park?  If rights are an issue, then maybe create a fantasy ballpark or two?  One that's a hitters paradise and one that's a pitcher's paradise?  

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I have a pair of suggestions, and hopefully at least one of them can be implemented in a future release.  :smile:

1.  In Season Mode (which I rarely play anymore) or Bonus Games - can we sometimes play at the opponent's home ballpark?  I mean I love Citizens Bank Park, don't get me wrong.  But let's say the opponent's "team" is based off of the Red Sox - so maybe that bonus game can be played at Fenway, with my team being the visiting team?  Would certainly add an element of fun and intrigue.  If it's a Season Mode change, then if we're the "away" team, can we have it set to play our games at the opposing ballpark?  Without us having to go in and change the ballpark manually each time we play.

2.  Fantasy ballparks?  Is it possible you guys could create some old parks to play at?  The Polo Grounds?  Shibe Park?  Baker Bowl?  Or if more recent is your thing, Tiger Stadium?  Olympic Stadium?  Kingdome?  Candlestick Park?  If rights are an issue, then maybe create a fantasy ballpark or two?  One that's a hitters paradise and one that's a pitcher's paradise?  
    I love Candlestick park. Maybe RFK stadium for the Nats? That's one of my all time favorite stadiums, RFK. The thundering seats... an awesome time to be a Redskins (ohh my bad not allowed to say that anymore🙄, to late already said it) fan in the late '80's and the early '90's
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    This game has enough issues on their plate. Some of which are dating back to 2018. Fix those first.
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Don’t make no money fixes issues, unless they charge for patches? 🤔
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Reported. Thanks!