Options

Puzzle Game

JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Feedback
Ok, I get the point of the games, though I truly doubt it is doing anything to stop the auto tappers. With that being said, it is ridiculous that I just lost the benefit of auto play because I failed to answer within the timer three times. I wasn't even looking at my phone and didn't think I had even started a bonus game and I look down to see an error message that auto play is disabled. Leave the games if you wish but remove the damn timer... at least I would have seen a puzzle awaiting me rather than lost auto-play for not even being actively playing. 

Just wanted to tag ya [Glu Sports] blueleopard

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I get the puzzle game after 4-5 bonus games every time. I even change my sequence a little thinking that I might not get it but that doesn’t really work. Losing the auto play for hours at a time would be incredibly frustrating and make me not want to buy FP. I get the purpose but it seems a little overboard to me. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Your feedback is reported, but I don't have much on this subject at the moment.

The puzzle game has done wonders for what we tried to accomplish as far as the auto-tappers, and I recognize that the change has inconvenienced a lot of players, but I'm sure we'll find a happy medium with time.

I completely understand and agree that it happens way too often and sometimes is bugged more than it actually works.