Options

Playoff Pitch premature end

toddmickeltoddmickel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So here I am, just finishing up Round 8 of Level 5 of Playoff Pitch. Timer says I have 6 hours left to finish up and get the 5 star player... And BAM, screen changes to say there are no upcoming events. Basically wasted over an hour climbing the levels to get the 5 star player, and the event ends 6 HOURS early. What gives???

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    toddmickel said:y
    So here I am, just finishing up Round 8 of Level 5 of Playoff Pitch. Timer says I have 6 hours left to finish up and get the 5 star player... And BAM, screen changes to say there are no upcoming events. Basically wasted over an hour climbing the levels to get the 5 star player, and the event ends 6 HOURS early. What gives???
    I’m taking a guess that the timer you were looking at was for overall event? I’m not 100% certain there’s a timer for each event. One would have to go to the main event screen and look at when multipliers change. Then you know when event might end. It’s a very confusing system that really shouldn’t be confusing at all. Even when looking at when multipliers end, I generally have no clue if event ends as well
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷