Field pass issues

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
Can someone please help out, I’m trying to reach cs but since they never close out their tickets they can’t be reached. I know that there was an issue with the field pass accolades and they fixed it, by I didn’t receive my 15th accolade even though it reflects that I did, and that’s the big one with 25x Evo boxes and 10x legend xp boxes. 

Thanks to whoever can help 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Can someone please help out, I’m trying to reach cs but since they never close out their tickets they can’t be reached. I know that there was an issue with the field pass accolades and they fixed it, by I didn’t receive my 15th accolade even though it reflects that I did, and that’s the big one with 25x Evo boxes and 10x legend xp boxes. 

If it’s an in game ticket not being closed out, contact them through their webpage link posted in the forum and ask them to have someone close it, or you can open another ticket with them. I’ve had to do this many times, pain in the tail.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    tshea510 said:

If it’s an in game ticket not being closed out, contact them through their webpage link posted in the forum and ask them to have someone close it, or you can open another ticket with them. I’ve had to do this many times, pain in 

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    tshea510 said:

If it’s an in game ticket not being closed out, contact them through their webpage link posted in the forum and ask them to have someone close it, or you can open another ticket with them. I’ve had to do this many times, pain in 

Thanks