Options

Ads that cannot be closed?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
edited August 2021 in Bug Reports
Anyone else getting ads that you can't close? I just had to restart level 4 because the only way to close this ad is to restart the app. In fact, this seems to be the only video that I can get today. There's no X on it to close it out. I messaged CS but they told me to go away.

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    There’s been quite a few problems with various videos lately. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yep. Happened this weekend while trying to farm so I just quit farming. Multiple times the ad would complete, get another window, then run another five seconds, then freeze. You get nothing, just your timer dropping another notch. CS won't fix it. I've sent them several screenshots prior and the same ads are doing the same thing.

I'm at the point where I just don't farm at all anymore. Complete waste of time and effort. You don't get half of what you earned, and 2500 gold....LOL...You need at least 50 days of that now just to land a legend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    awlsabermetrics1awlsabermetrics1 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yup was trying to grind out a bunch of videos this morning and nearly half the videos were either the no x option or the ones that dont fully load but still count against you. It's gotten ridiculous 
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    edited August 2021
    This happens regularly on my iPhone 7+ but almost never on my iPhone Xs.   I'm at the point that I don't even use video boosts or replays for fear of losing progress.  Neither phone lets me get both video bonuses for CVC though and video cotinuations are almost non-existent.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    @DFBB why was the ad that I posted removed? 
  • Options
    this is one that keeps happening to me
  • Options
    And another one
  • Options
    BAYOUSWAMPMANBAYOUSWAMPMAN Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same here.  The ad plays but no way to close it. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Yeah there are a bunch of mine that don't have a close button. S21 Ultra is phone model. Not sure if that matters due to display, etc.
  • Options
    ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Same. OnePlus 8 pro. I just hit the home button that takes me back to my home screen then hit the tsb app and says what it normally says after you X out. This is only after in game videos not farming. The latter isn't worth the frustration anymore. Just another attempt to push it as far as they can imo. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I’m assuming my post got removed because it was a bible verse ad? I only posted it because it’s an issue I get that video 10x a day. If it had been a LGBTQP ad I would have posted it. Shouldn’t matter what the ad is if it’s in the game.. it should be good enough for the forum. Just some silly shit man.. jeez. 
    How bout fix ur game glu 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Btw I’m watching videos on ios11 and videos are still crap 
  • Options

Again this ad video continues to be a problem cannot exit 10x time a day. 
    I marked out the verses so hopefully it will be more suitable for the forum. Not to offend anyone but I feel it’s counterproductive to not be able to post a real game issue. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The lack of an X thing was reported last week, and then the tickets died down so I don't actually have a conclusive answer for what happened there.

Continue to utilize the forum and the report feature for this.  The screenshots do help.