Event MVP Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
edited August 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Is anyone else not getting the event MVP Rewards? I’ve only gotten the event Club rewards and event MVP not showing as given out.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    After the usual fight with CS over their lack of understanding the issue AND gameplay, I was finally awarded missing MVP rewards from weekend. Now on to another battle for missing rewards from Monday. Damn, who trains these people?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    After the usual fight with CS over their lack of understanding the issue AND gameplay, I was finally awarded missing MVP rewards from weekend. Now on to another battle for missing rewards from Monday. Damn, who trains these people?
    Ive come to the realization that the CS reps for Glu are the very same people i have to call when i have issues with my internet provider.  I think its just one conglomerate of people who follow a set script of automated responses
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I know that it’s not much for this particular event but I don’t think that I’ve received mvp rewards the whole entire year unless I’m missing something. Is anybody else still having issues with these rewards? Or am I not looking in some kind of secret spot to collect them?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Mvp rewards were probably my fav addition to ‘20. Anyways, when you collect your event rewards, you’ll see them(if you qualify) by scrolling to the bottom. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    My gosh you people complain about everything. Be happy the benevolent folks at GLU awarded you anything at all. It’s like you expect something in return for your time and money.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @DFBB thanks. I guess that I’ve never really payed much attention or even scrolled down. I thought that maybe there was a secret handshake or password.