New update

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Am i the only one who has been 'waiting for the next epic moment'?  They shoulve just renamed it entirely as there is no correlation between this new scheme and the previous.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    xracman said:
    Is it just me or are most of the new things not active yet (Pitching CvC Pick Em Badge Set, Custom Lineup)?  I tried Perfect Pitch practice and it looks like all they did was change the animation of the flight of the ball.  I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the "Gauntlet" skill.
    Perfect Pitch for me was about ten times faster than it was before the update. Once you tap, the cursor moves so fast you barely have time to react. That was the only thing that changed for me. Everything else stayed  the same.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    While I was watching some videos for gold, I got two of those matching games back to back, a two for one deal so to speak. First one was select all the images that were alike then the next was select the image that was different before I could watch the next video. The submit button was on top of clear selection button for the first game then the submit button was on the bottom for the second game. 
  • rtjrnatrtjrnat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I didn't get my daily club loyalty box contents with the new update. I use buy multiple to get all 50 of the standard ones, and the 50 diamond ones (great upgrade). However, I did actually receive anything that was in the boxes. After opening all 100 boxes, I still had only 1.5 million cash (what I had after the discounted loyalty boxes), and no draft picks to open even though a handful were displayed in my results.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    rtjrnat said:
    I didn't get my daily club loyalty box contents with the new update. I use buy multiple to get all 50 of the standard ones, and the 50 diamond ones (great upgrade). However, I did actually receive anything that was in the boxes. After opening all 100 boxes, I still had only 1.5 million cash (what I had after the discounted loyalty boxes), and no draft picks to open even though a handful were displayed in my results.
    I thought this might have happened to me too but I wasn't confident where my cash was before I opened the 50 so I just let it go. Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure I do it the old fashioned way until it's fixed.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    xracman said:
    Is it just me or are most of the new things not active yet (Pitching CvC Pick Em Badge Set, Custom Lineup)?  I tried Perfect Pitch practice and it looks like all they did was change the animation of the flight of the ball.  I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the "Gauntlet" skill.
    Perfect Pitch for me was about ten times faster than it was before the update. Once you tap, the cursor moves so fast you barely have time to react. That was the only thing that changed for me. Everything else stayed  the same.
    The cursor will get slower as you get a higher rated pitcher.
  • wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I’m going to miss my surveys 
  • rtjrnatrtjrnat Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    rtjrnat said:

I received a message from CS saying I received everything. However, I know that I have no additional franchise coins, evo, or draft picks after 100 boxes, and had 1.5 million cash afterwards. It's impossible to have that resource allocation if the contents of the boxes were actually deposited into my account.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2021
    rtjrnat said:
    Ugh. I went ahead and sent a message about it. 

edit: if you think that you didn't get credited correctly, send a ticket into cs.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I’m like 99.9% sure I did get the cash from the loyalty boxes but I will check tonight to make sure. 
    Where's the Custom Lineup enhancement?  Hoping for different lineups for BGs, Prime, Tournenys, WoH, CVC......

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    In Moments, you get the reward listed in the info rather than what the opened box says. Opened a Reds box which said was for Leadoff hitter but saved moment is Tournament games as listed in info. Boxes lie. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Did someone say rigged Moments Boxes?!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve never heard that before 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Did someone say holy shit this game is messy?! More boosts that nobody understands and doesn’t function properly. Really!? Keep it simple glu 
    I think there were some nice additions with the update. Just some house keeping things. But, until I see an update that actually impacts the root problem of the game of horrendous trash odds, there’s nothing else that really matters to me. Things like profile banners and new “moments” don’t really move the needle when it’s still taking hundreds of thousands of gold to obtain A player. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Did someone say holy shit this game is messy?! More boosts that nobody understands and doesn’t function properly. Really!? Keep it simple glu 

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

Never been prouder! 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    rtjrnat said:
    rtjrnat said:

I received a message from CS saying I received everything. However, I know that I have no additional franchise coins, evo, or draft picks after 100 boxes, and had 1.5 million cash afterwards. It's impossible to have that resource allocation if the contents of the boxes were actually deposited into my account.
    I did confirm that I received the cash last night in all box tiers(bronze-diamond), but I didn't bother to check the other things. 
    Can anyone else confirm if their is just a display issue or if the game is messing up with the update? We won the level discount yesterday, but the accolades are not appearing for the main event weekend. When I looked on my holder team it showed the accolade, but when I updated this morning, it is now not showing. So it’s either a display issue or something very problematic is happening with the update. 
    Can anyone else confirm if their is just a display issue or if the game is messing up with the update? We won the level discount yesterday, but the accolades are not appearing for the main event weekend. When I looked on my holder team it showed the accolade, but when I updated this morning, it is now not showing. So it’s either a display issue or something very problematic is happening with the update. 
    Easy fix would be a global dot 30 for every club! 
    DFBB said:
    Easy fix would be a global dot 30 for every club! 
    I could get on board with this but let’s figure out if it’s the old “display” issue first lol 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You think box odds are bad on weekends? Have GLU give a global .3 and see how hard it would be to get anything above the 440 Prime for less than 100K gold.

GLU's move to have everyone buying MORE resources would never steer them in that direction anyway.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

You think box odds are bad on weekends? Have GLU give a global .3 and see how hard it would be to get anything above the 440 Prime for less than 100K gold.

GLU's move to have everyone buying MORE resources would never steer them in that direction anyway.

Box odds are bad every single day. They’re more than happy to give away low level primes because to most in the game they do not matter at all. As I’ve said for the longest time. The game is directed  towards the top 1% spenders, the cost just continues to climb exponentially each and every day. If your content taking what they give you for free, the game is great for them, otherwise unless you have endless disposable income you don’t care about it’s not possible to keep up day in and day out. Hell, I basically only try on weekends and I can’t keep up with the garbage odds on players.  
    So to recap:
    MLB Moments:  Spend gold for undefined boosts, remove twice daily free blue cash option.
    Customize profiles with cosmetic banners (yeah, more squirrel!)
    New Gauntlet Skill:  TBD.  I don't even know what a gauntlet is other than seeing the whales mention competing in them.
    Payoff pitch improvements:  Spend 25 gold to shake off the selected pitch.  Otherwise nothing different that I can see.
    No changes that I can see to X-Factor Inventory (maybe a different font) or Custom Lineups.
    Don't play Rally or do BG matchmaking.
    Bug fixes?  I was able to get double video boosts on CVC today, but not the continue play video.

Are we sure Glu didn't post a roadmap instead of an update?
    What’s coming tomorrow? I don’t see the “hint” in specials. 🤷🏻‍♂️😕
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I think Living Legends. 510s
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I dont see the hint either if it's living legends. Other than they have lxp for sale, which they always have for sale, so yeH....
    Couple people said the same they think it’s living legends. I also agree now. I think they will go back to pxp probably which means they are going to be 20ish points behind the top player. Just my guess. Maybe they will still need lxp, but a couple people pointed this out. 

Ahhh ok LL’s.. I see Tks fellas 👍🏻