Changing/removing bonus players midway through event

SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
This has been happening with alarming regularity. It has happened again today, when players like legend Bench, Carew, Gagne and others were silently removed. Last weekend, a franchise player was adjusted mid game and I had already spent resources to try to fine tune my lineup. This had happened before, and those resources were returned. 

This time, I was told by support thar “nothing could be done”. I referred them to my previous ticket, and requested escalation to their supervisor. I was told I would hear back in “7 hours”. That was 7 days ago. Requests for updates have gone unanswered. I would like someone to get back to me on how you ignore long time VIP customers like this.

Your rollouts, quite frankly, suck. Your overseas, low cost customer support team sucks. Your box odds are egregiously bad compared to just two seasons ago. Your playerbase is dwindling. Your product is in a very precarious situation. 

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    While this has been an issue several times since the inception of bonus players, I don't know about "alarming regularity."  You're expressing your displeasure about it literally a single digit of hours into the event.  The weekend event lasts almost 72 hours, and we just pushed out a new version which slows things down a little bit.

All that is no excuse though; I'm just providing you with some color into the situation. I've submitted your complaint and I can assure this is something we'll continue to improve on.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Well, since you totally nerfed the prime guys from the Thursday box then Bench and Votto were the only two decent bonus players I had. It took until the last 2 single digit hours of the event to pull anybody equal or better. Thank goodness I hadn’t yet spend the resources to cap Votto.