Give us something with WOH…..please

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
I get withholding legends at this point, while some may dosagree I understand WOH is ridiculously easy so giving people a cycle legend to stack LXP isn’t beneficial for TSB. But man, a bad prime, and another Catcher when there was just one last week. Just the box in general is bad. Give us something to play for here, the motivation is absolutely 0 today. Boring woh with a bad prime, and a bad box. 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I get withholding legends at this point, while some may dosagree I understand WOH is ridiculously easy so giving people a cycle legend to stack LXP isn’t beneficial for TSB. But man, a bad prime, and another Catcher when there was just one last week. Just the box in general is bad. Give us something to play for here, the motivation is absolutely 0 today. Boring woh with a bad prime, and a bad box. 
    That's why I am staying down in pro to stack bxp. Hate the WoH prime player, ugly skills🤢
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    So what i hear you saying is that the last 4 is RRLR?   🤣
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Welp, for everyone not named @jalapenocubbies, this is a cheat sheet for those that care(thanks to raj!):

1- no LHPs in last 4.
    2- .3/4/9
    3- .2/5/8/9
    4- .1/6/8/10
    5- .3/4/5/7/8/10
    Monday WOH 10/11
    These are LHPs.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    They could make WOH exciting and not have to give us a legend, is my point. Not 1 overly appealing player to be had anywhere(beyond legends and ATGs)
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They could make WOH exciting and not have to give us a legend, is my point. Not 1 overly appealing player to be had anywhere(beyond legends and ATGs)
    All joking aside, this is probably the least interesting Monday WoH in awhile. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I remember when I was first able to beat woh. Talk about some excitement. It was rather difficult and felt like a major accomplishment. Not to mention that they gave us a very relevant player as the reward. The chart was everybody’s best friend as it would have been nearly impossible to get past woh without it. Now I typically play it just in case the reward player might complete a set for me or might be a bonus player for the next day. Being silver I would much rather earn bxp than lxp so I’m not going to complain about that. But it’s just so boring that I really don’t care to stack bxp. I really wish that they would make the hof tower exciting and mean something again. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Had I started this thread, I can only imagine the replies. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I really don’t see why they aren’t doing at least something similar to last year and give us a box guaranteeing a 480-500 legend every 3 cycles.  At least that is at least semi motivating and minimizing stacking LXp a little.   I don’t even need Lxp as a gold team as the players are harder to get them the resources.   But yeah there are some people that fell in love with this game because of woh but it’s too bad it’s essentially being ignored.  
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I really don’t see why they aren’t doing at least something similar to last year and give us a box guaranteeing a 480-500 legend every 3 cycles.  At least that is at least semi motivating and minimizing stacking LXp a little.   I don’t even need Lxp as a gold team as the players are harder to get them the resources.   But yeah there are some people that fell in love with this game because of woh but it’s too bad it’s essentially being ignored.  
    I mean the answer is WOH is way to easy. Like laughably easy. It would be handing it away that’s about the only reason I can think. They want people engaged so they turned the difficulty down, but man this is the opposite. It’s just all bad today from the box to the event. 

drsmartassphd said:
    You would have talked about frickery and how great mlb9innings is, see there is a difference. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I mean the answer is WOH is way to easy. Like laughably easy. It would be handing it away that’s about the only reason I can think. They want people engaged so they turned the difficulty down, but man this is the opposite. It’s just all bad today from the box to the event. 

I’d argue even when they had the legend box last year it was too easy but that’s a different conversation.   I’m mainly talking about making it a he slightest bit interesting because at this point they might as well scrap it for another bg/prime day.   
    Well MLB19 has a clutch hits mode….and there’s no Frickery 

That was just for you!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts

drsmartassphd said:
    You would have talked about frickery and how great mlb9innings is, see there is a difference. 
    Additionally, 3,074 out of his 3,076 posts are complaints. So, yeah.
    Nah it’s not that many. Believe it or not, I’ve helped out plenty here with my vast knowledge of Frickery