Options

Players wish list

fulanofulano Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey GLU,where’s Pedro Martinez or Big Papi?

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They should have the rights to Big Papi, since he was always a prime player back in the olden days before legends and such. Him, Hamilton, Molina, The worthless Chris Davis..... 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    They should have the rights to Big Papi, since he was always a prime player back in the olden days before legends and such. Him, Hamilton, Molina, The worthless Chris Davis..... 
    You mean Crush Davis 😏
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    You mean Crush Davis 😏
    Yeah, crushed the spirits of every Orioles fan with his horrible performance after signing that horrendous contract. Can't blame him for signing but dang couldn't we have gotten several productive years out of it. What a bum! Glad he's gone.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I THINK our deal with Papi ended.  I'll have to double check.  I'm more than happy to submit further suggestions as feedback for the devs, because this is something we love doing.