Options

Moments Upgrades

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
edited October 2021 in General TSB Discussion

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Just for those that are curious about how the moments upgrades work-  The boxes range 3,5, and 10 points towards the next tier. At that point you can upgrade it to next tier. So on the SS above, I need 4 more points to be able to jump to the next tier…which is 30%. It’s a cool feature, but realistically it can cost you tens of thousands of gold to get the full 50%. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just for those that are curious about how the moments upgrades work-  The boxes range 3,5, and 10 points towards the next tier. At that point you can upgrade it to next tier. So on the SS above, I need 4 more points to be able to jump to the next tier…which is 30%. It’s a cool feature, but realistically it can cost you tens of thousands of gold to get the full 50%. 
    The cost to cap both of the moments in today's box is going to be similar to cap the entire 'basic' moments box. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Yeah, the more I began to look at it, I started to figure that was how it worked, so I tried deleting my post. But now I know for sure. Thanks for explaining it. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s a great feature. Especially with teams that historically have an abundance of players from that team. Basically, it’s my number 1 priority before chasing sets
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I use mine more for woh but I’ve experimented with using them for points. No matter what your reason for using these it’s definitely a nice feature