No Bump! Glu has now devalued chasing all Keepers for TSB22

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
edited November 2021 in General TSB Discussion
The keepers are not important any more. Glu  will lose money and customers  from now to the end of March 2022 , Why chase Keepers? Why spend money, if they are not valuable  until the end.  They are mostly 600, They should be 560 right now!

Best Answer

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Yes! Sometimes it takes a little Reminder is all ! Thanks!

Answers

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Where are you getting your 600 players?  Did @TyroneEastwood hook you up with them?  I’m sure keepers will get the bump to 536 sometime within the week. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Agree to disagree.  They have never been relevant late in the year, nor were they intended to be.  

Edit; Turns out my post may not be relevant as I am not diamond.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I used my Keepers to the very end of TSB 20
    and I was planning to do it this year. If you’re at Diamond they are very helpful to your lineup while you level up your legends. 
  • 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
     Canada Cubs the last year rating is 600. As you know We get a percentage  for each Bump.  Yes, they may get bumped eventually.But glue"s inconsistencies are another issue of non communication and simply  a bad way to run a business.  As samtherman states.. At diamond Keepers are relevant. This is an opinion.  However gifts were more than expected for Halloween weekend. Thanks !
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    samtheman said:
    and I was planning to do it this year. If you’re at Diamond they are very helpful to your lineup while you level up your legends. 
    Yea im diamond and both my keeper bats have had some sort of functional value (even if it was niche at times) all season long. My starter hasn’t left my rotation all year (arm rating ratio late in 20’ helps there) and my reliever hasn’t left my bullpen either. 

Considering i havent invested a thing into any of the 4 since probably June, that’s incredible value in a game where long-term value is hard to come by.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    My Keepers have been the most relevant players all year, for every event. Until this weekend with no bump. But if everyone recalls the conversations at the beginning of the season, the hype was Keepers were relevant for only a very short time, But Glu made adjustments this year and I’m very happy with that.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Yea im diamond and both my keeper bats have had some sort of functional value (even if it was niche at times) all season long. My starter hasn’t left my rotation all year (arm rating ratio late in 20’ helps there) and my reliever hasn’t left my bullpen either. 

Considering i havent invested a thing into any of the 4 since probably June, that’s incredible value in a game where long-term value is hard to come by.
    So true, Chipper ATG keeper has provided me exceptional value where he has been at third base all year, tough to find a switch hitting double RoB third basemen. Cal ATG has provided a little less but still good enough to be my SS all year. Although I have flirted with the idea with leveling one my Legend SS but have held off because once keepers finally do get the bump it'll be around the same as a 540. And my closer Wagner even though only leveled to S10 is somehow holding his own in my bullpen.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    530s now. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.