Options

Max 3K Moments

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Has anyone pulled this from the moments box either last weekend or today? Ive opened so many between the weekend and today and I haven’t pulled it yet. Just curious if anyone has actually pulled it.

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I did over the weekend a couple times but I had it maxed already 
  • Options
    louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Yes I got it today with a free box 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I got it a ton over the weekend. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Dang! It’s the only one I can’t seem to pull. 
  • Options
    Dang! It’s the only one I can’t seem to pull. 
    I actually also got a max3k 10 today as part of a gift. The one that keeps eluding me is the bagwell moments. I prob opened 160+ moments boxes and only got it just once. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alex do you mean that I have a higher moment than you do? I never thought that would be possible. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Alex do you mean that I have a higher moment than you do? I never thought that would be possible. 
    It's at 29/50. :(
  • Options
    Lol. Guess not. I figured as much 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    This is the only one I dont have, and I tried very hard over the weekend to cap it. I think I'm somewhere around 30 on it. Definitely seemed like one of the harder ones to get.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    This is the only one I dont have, and I tried very hard over the weekend to cap it. I think I'm somewhere around 30 on it. Definitely seemed like one of the harder ones to get.
    This is something to keep in mind when considering 'new' moments. Sure, they will likely be dumped into the 'base' moments box, but it will be considerably tougher to cap them that way as opposed to their original offering. 
  • Options
    as a as a huge supporter of moments when initially released I have changed my approach to them. Basically if they aren’t stackable I won’t get them. The Cy one is a good example, it’s not a bad one to have but truthfully not worth the cost it would take to cap them, to me atleast. I’m going to focus on ones where at minimum you can get 2 players, at this point they shifted the moments to where I consider them a “tax” to compete. I’d like them to go back to things like the Max3K where it’s more a “runs” boost than a BP boost, but I doubt it happens. 
  • Options
    as a as a huge supporter of moments when initially released I have changed my approach to them. Basically if they aren’t stackable I won’t get them. The Cy one is a good example, it’s not a bad one to have but truthfully not worth the cost it would take to cap them, to me atleast. I’m going to focus on ones where at minimum you can get 2 players, at this point they shifted the moments to where I consider them a “tax” to compete. I’d like them to go back to things like the Max3K where it’s more a “runs” boost than a BP boost, but I doubt it happens. 
    My issue with the current moments box is the lack of 'outs.' The CY moments isn't great, but it's decent. It can be used, at minimum, through next week. The other one(O's 1b/lefty), however, is most likely useless. Ultimately, that's a hefty price to pay for a boost that isn't stackable. Also, I don't even have CY. lol
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    My issue with the current moments box is the lack of 'outs.' The CY moments isn't great, but it's decent. It can be used, at minimum, through next week. The other one(O's 1b/lefty), however, is most likely useless. Ultimately, that's a hefty price to pay for a boost that isn't stackable. Also, I don't even have CY. lol
    Yeah the boost is fine but really just has much lower value than other skills with stackable options . You know I got Cy last night but his moment is easily replaceable based on event setups (like today).
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Just to clarify, Reggie (Bos Switch OF) won’t qualify for the Boston OF LH boost?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Just to clarify, Reggie (Bos Switch OF) won’t qualify for the Boston OF LH boost?
    Correct. SH only seem to qualify if it’s a Right moment. They do not qualify for lefty moments. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Ty sir
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    The other one(O's 1b/lefty), however, is most likely useless. 
    How dare you...ever heard of Crush Davis?!?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    DFBB said:
    I think we’re still waiting for him to het his first hit in 2019
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I think we’re still waiting for him to het his first hit in 2019
    I've never seen a man more unwavering in his commitment to tanking...and as an O's fan born in the late 80s, that's saying a lot.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I believe every and any boost available would never ever be able help him out.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Just wait til i get the Adderall moments capped
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Just wait til i get the Adderall moments capped
    That's funny, I liked that one😂
  • Options
    I wish that I had his money!
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Guerriel from woh combined with the blue jays moments is an easy one for this weekend for bgs. 
  • Options
    Guerriel from woh combined with the blue jays moments is a cheap and easy multiplier for bgs this weekend.