Best CS contact, I’m apparently jailed

quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
edited January 2022 in General TSB Discussion
Is there anyone on here that works for glu or can help me? I apparently got jailed last night and ripping my hair out dealing with CS. I have no clue what I did and they won’t tell me for “security reasons”. I don’t do anything but just play the damn game, so I have no clue what they’re talking about. They said I can keep playing but if I’m flagged again(highly likely since I don’t know wtf I did) I’ll lose my account. Really great way to stop me from spending money as I won’t give them another dime with a ban looming. I do want to still keep playing as I have a great team and club though, but everything is still blocked. I was told to:

In order to continue playing the game and/or to receive Customer Care help, you will need to download a new game and use a new or your own user ID and refrain from using any exploits or other conduct in violation of Glu’s Terms of Use

I tried deleting and reinstalling the app which didn’t work. Someone with half a brain please help!!!
Prev134

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Is there anyone on here that works for glu or can help me? 
    @TyroneEastwood
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2021
    You probably used moments to score “too many” points and didnt “spend” enough money for that privilege.  My son’s account got the same ban using the shortstop boston moments 50 percent 2 mondays ago.  The crime?  A gold team only spending one dollar all year and scoring over 2 bill in one game.   Apparently not allowed. And no one cares. If this gets you to stop playing the game consider it a blessing.
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Bro are you serious?? I can almost guarantee that’s what happened. I spent maybe $30 all year until this weekend. I spent $40 this weekend alone on FP and a few specials. But I got lucky and pulled the Gehrig set and two others, and one of the specials was the moments special to maximize points. My previous high score on a weekend was like 150 billion and I was at 1.9 trillion yesterday. My high score was like 8 billion. But I played over 1500 games too because of how good my team was. If that’s really how I got “jailed”…just wow. But it is literally the only thing that makes sense. I’d still like my team back if someone can help. 
    Bro are you serious?? I can almost guarantee that’s what happened. I spent maybe $30 all year until this weekend. I spent $40 this weekend alone on FP and a few specials. But I got lucky and pulled the Gehrig set and two others, and one of the specials was the moments special to maximize points. My previous high score on a weekend was like 150 billion and I was at 1.9 trillion yesterday. My high score was like 8 billion. But I played over 1500 games too because of how good my team was. If that’s really how I got “jailed”…just wow. But it is literally the only thing that makes sense. I’d still like my team back if someone can help. 
    Sounds a lot like a jailing @dkarski87 would be responsible for. He’s Canadian, and he gets a little upset when the ladies don’t pm him.. 

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2021/?l=en

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Feels like you’re just trolling me…that link doesn’t do me any good either unless I’m missing something?
    Feels like you’re just trolling me…that link doesn’t do me any good either unless I’m missing something?
    Scroll down to the bottom and click the “contact us” button. Hopefully @MoenPDC will handle your request 👍🏻
    Bring back @Glu_TapSports_Bot for these issues 🥲
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Good luck on this. There have been several people jailed the past few weeks for the same thing. I’m one of them as well. I have tried to tell customer service about this. I asked them to look at every transaction and every point scored, but they say the automated system flagged the account and they won’t look into it. Everyone I have talked to had the same set of circumstances. Spent little to no money, used moments to increase scoring to levels they had not seen before, then jailed right after. I spoke to at least 5 different customer service reps to tell them this was happening and they won’t do anything about it. They may not have the authority to do so. I don’t know how many real cheaters they are catching and dealing with, but despite the fact a few of us have told them of this issue, they won’t even look into it. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    ..... Someone with half a brain please help!!!
    Well my brain is at 1/4 capacity these days so that rules me out. I will leave you with this however

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    We’ve all been there before. Many times for unknown reasons. Ive had more luck with the cs in the forum(at the bottom of the screen) than I’ve have with the cs in the app. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Consider this a blessing and quit giving this trash company your time and money. All they care about is milking your bank account. That’s it. 

There are much better games out there that are cheaper to play and their business model isn’t to screw the customer as much as possible.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I hear Mlb9innings is where it’s at
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    MLB 9 innings is prettt good but I hear there isn’t enough frickery, that’s why the Doc comes here.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    MLB 9 innings is prettt good but I hear there isn’t enough frickery, that’s why the Doc comes here.
    I do like you folks, I admit it. 

Now that I don’t play I’ll change my shtick. No reason to complain lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:

Now that I don’t play I’ll change my shtick. No reason to complain lol
    Is that effective immediately?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Dude I think I know your issue...not enough sammiches in your diet.  go here

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2021/discussion/5456412/balsamic-vinegar-contd#latest

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Does that game have stickers?  If so, consider me in.  Because moments?!?  Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a crap about those(apparently most)... give me more stickers.  Hard to upgrade my sticker collection when glu neglects that part of the game, pretty much since the inception.  Stickers, the REAL heart of this game... also bring back @Glu_TapSports_Bot
    Just no.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Does that game have stickers?  If so, consider me in.  Because moments?!?  Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a crap about those(apparently most)... give me more stickers.  Hard to upgrade my sticker collection when glu neglects that part of the game, pretty much since the inception.  Stickers, the REAL heart of this game... also bring back @Glu_TapSports_Bot
    Sure make all the jokes you want about stickers now but in a year or so when you're chasing NFTs instead you'll wish they had stopped at stickers.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Shout out to @DFBB, he got me
    unbanned. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    unbanned. 
    I’m glad that he helped you out. He’s cool like that. 

But going forward, now I’m a little hesitant to use moments especially if I’m scoring close to a billion points (not that it happens all that often but it has happened a few times). 
    unbanned. 
    Guess I need to tag him next time, and not the other glu employees I mentioned 👍🏻
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I started 2 weeks ago. Built a descent diamond team pretty fast with limited spending. Got Ruth and Gehrig with capped moments. Got my first 10B point game and then boom, jailed.

now it’s a mess with CS. I should have stayed retired. Fuhk this stupid game.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Okidoo. I’m the one getting screwed but I’m the one not being civil. 10-4 chef.
    Pretty sure I just got banned again. Didn’t even get top 25 mvp and spent most of the day only cycling woh. This game is literally the worst.
    Pretty sure I just got banned again. Didn’t even get top 25 mvp and spent most of the day only cycling woh. This game is literally the worst.
    You likely garnered too many resources via WoH. Don’t you know there are specials in the store for that? 

GLU is doing you a favor by saving you all that time playing the game. Just pay them and you get it instantly! 

I just got banned a third time after dfbb helped again on the second. Pulled the top set today, spent some real money, utlilized the moments they’re giving away today and bam…first 2B game I have I get banned. So Fing frustrating. I was barely top 50 MVP and guys in my club scoring 5B+ and I’m getting banned. This game is the absolute worst. 

If you’re a new player reading this, give up. Glu just straight stealing money from people.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Is there any way to confirm that 2 billion is the auto-suspension mark for non-VIP? Based on my experience, that makes sense. However, I'd love to hear some definitive proof so I can plan ahead accordingly. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I have scored 5 bil without issues.  Also have friemds Who have topped 30 bil with no issues.  Really don’t think it’s a scoring thing but 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    I have scored 5 bil without issues.  Also have friemds Who have topped 30 bil with no issues.  Really don’t think it’s a scoring thing but 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Are you a VIP. It's unfortunate, but the pattern isn't difficult to spot. Trust me, I know very well how frustrating this all must be for guys who are getting jailed. I remember when I used to take a s/s every freaking night because I was paranoid about being randomly jailed. Anyways, I'll have a more thorough conversation about it with them soon. Hopefully, there will be a permanent resolution soon. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    The only thing they’ve really said is I’m “exploiting”. I play this game a ton and spend a little here and there. I utilize moments and sets to score well in events. They won’t tell me exactly what is flagging me “for security concerns”, so I don’t know what else to think other than I’m not allowed to score as much as other people.

So incredibly frustrating. I wish I didn’t enjoy this game as much as I do, but I know I’m not the only one. Why do I want to keep playing a game that bans me when I actually have a good team for an event and then my points are wiped away? I guess because im an insane person. So pissed that I pulled the top set for like the third time all year and im banned 5 hours into the event.
This discussion has been closed.