The broken video re-roll is not talked about enough

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
1) HOW is this something that they cannot fix. 

2) HOW can you still shrug and say, "it's totally random, just a coincidence that the last several million player re-rolls have all come out the same."

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged rerolls?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2021
    This has been an issue since the inception of this year's version. They said they fixed the reroll on the daily box sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Not enough resources to waste my energy on to care, the daily gold box and all other rerolls they have on this game (of course with the exception of the sometimes broken reroll of the daily box) don't work never have since this year's inception. It sucks but at the end of the day not enough resources to really care.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    This really gets me when finish weekly daily and club challenges then open the reward box and get like 5 franchise coins but think chance at 500 or 1k gold so worth trying reroll but always got 5 franchise coins again 🤬 I also haven’t been able to use both free video boosts for same round in cvc or extra bases for a few years now. I’ll be lucky to get one video boost done but the other one never loads and just disappears so gotta use em one per round so been behind most in cvc round scores..