Holiday Joe DiMaggio

cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
Will the holiday version of Joe DiMaggio also be a bonus player for 2 weeks or just the regular one?

Comments

• Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    That would be awesome since I pulled him! Highly doubt it but I am 99% wrong most of the time!
    Guess my question is, wondering is Santa Joe going to be a TB and CVC bonus player or not?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Either way, it's a pretty cool addition. Pull two Joe's for the price of one lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I don’t get why they have the same skills.  It’s the same player twice. I only need one double blowout player that I’m never going to level. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I agree I think it’s a nice a addition! However I don’t understand the exact same skills. Why? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Remember the holiday Ted days and 490 LL Bryce Harper and then 500 LL yelich was on cyber Monday? Fun times..
     I wish the game were that much fun once again. 
    However since it’s not nearly as much fun and nothing worth chasing…its a lot cheaper 🤷🏻‍♂️Lol the upside I guess 😕
    edited December 2021
    Remember the holiday Ted days and 490 LL Bryce Harper and then 500 LL yelich was on cyber Monday? Fun times..
     I wish the game were that much fun once again. 
    However since it’s not nearly as much fun and nothing worth chasing…its a lot cheaper 🤷🏻‍♂️Lol the upside I guess 😕
    For three Christmases now I've expected to see something like this, and each year I've been disappointed. I didn't get to experience this glory
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Will the holiday version of Joe DiMaggio also be a bonus player for 2 weeks or just the regular one?
    I don't expect holiday Joe to be a bonus beyond the weekend simply because it doesn't appear he will be available after the weekend. 

note: I'm wrong. All the time.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Logged in this morning for the first time in two weeks. Pulled Joe on the second box.

Lol second ATG I get like this.

If someone wants to buy my team they’d have a fun week. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Logged in this morning for the first time in two weeks. Pulled Joe on the second box.

Lol second ATG I get like this.

If someone wants to buy my team they’d have a fun week. 

Go to collections and collect Holiday Joe.
    Lol forgot the game crashed every time you picked up a collection goal. What a POS product.

I’ll check back in a few weeks and open it if it’s there

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I’m starting to think ‘A Christmas Carol’ was actually an autobiography about you Doc. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Lol forgot the game crashed every time you picked up a collection goal. What a POS product.

Never happened to me, but he'll be gone tomorrow. The set collections don't stay beyond the event. 

Never happened to me, but he'll be gone tomorrow. The set collections don't stay beyond the event. 
    It’s an iOS issue. No big deal. 
    Doubtful, but it would be awesome if the 2 were a nice set for Mondays WOH! LOL
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The game crashes 100% if the time when I collect those rewards. But at least I’m able to collect. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If the biggest complaint ya got is the game crashes on collections….. well let’s just say the ole Doc’s rants are subpar these days.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    speaking of collecting-Pujols left me a nice stocking stuffer. Or should I say a pair of stocking stuffers. I’ll get over the game crashing if it means an extra Joe. 
    whynot said:
    If the biggest complaint ya got is the game crashes on collections….. well let’s just say the ole Doc’s rants are subpar these days.
    Nothing to rant about when you don’t allow yourself to get screwed over by a garbage company.

All you non VIPs enjoying your jail time for scoring too many points?

2003cobra said:
    speaking of collecting-Pujols left me a nice stocking stuffer. Or should I say a pair of stocking stuffers. I’ll get over the game crashing if it means an extra Joe. 
    Does this mean you pulled Joe?
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    whynot said:
    Nothing to rant about when you don’t allow yourself to get screwed over by a garbage company.

whynot said:

May the new year bring you a new game obsession to rant over.  I can only conclude that a Glu dev stole your “hot” gf, only reason I can think of to make you so bitter, angry, and triggered by a mobile game.

I’m not sure why The Good Doc feels compelled to post negative comments on a Forum for a mobile game that he no longer plays. I mean, he logged in, got Joe, went to collections to click on Holiday Joe, then it crashed. End result is he got 2 amazing ATGs at a 15 second inconvenience. I just don’t comprehend the complaint at hand. Just delete the game FFS
    edited December 2021
    I got a reputation to uphold, dammit

Plus I don’t have the desire to spend what it would take to level one off, much less both.

@xracman: I do have a new obsession. Nothing to rant about. Game is great, never crashes, isn’t rigged for big spenders, no jail time for scoring, and the best part is I haven’t spent a dime in weeks while building my team with players you keep FOREVER.

I still lurk here bc part of me still misses the other players, but I also kick myself daily for allowing myself to be taken by GLU for years. Even though I’m not here, there are plenty of customers posting daily how they are getting screwed. Looks like the collective unwittingly took my place in the complaint department 

2003cobra said:
    Yes it does. I knew that you wouldn’t let me down 
    2003cobra said:
    2003cobra said:
    Yes it does. I knew that you wouldn’t let me down 
    Be sure to send him your finest 5 stickers. It really puts a smile on his face. 
    already done. We all know how much he loves stickers