CS Needs It’s Own Thread

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Anyone had problems with the Killer B’s Mega Challenge Box that unlocked this past weekend?

I foolishly bought the box thinking 3200 gold and 6 boxes…..could be worse. Well, it immediately got worse as I was credited with only 3000 gold. I screenshot EVERYTHING, so this should be an easy CS ticket, right? Typical Glu CS……completely wrong replies, incompetence at it’s best. Now, for the last 48 hours, it has been “forwarded to the team and awaiting an update”. Unbelievable. But with this company, very believable. 200 freaking make believe gold and they can’t issue a credit that is verified and due to the customer. Hey Blue, great department huh? One has better odds pulling BOTH ATG’s out of the same box on only 2 tries, than landing a competent CS agent on multiple attempts. This SHOULD be an embarrassment to this company. But, as we all know, they don’t care. And the concept of happy customers spend more money is COMPLETELY LOST on this bunch. Hey @drsmartassphd,  I need some help on expert type rants! 😎

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷