Options

Losing

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @tshea510 I’m with you. There were a lot of benefits to staying silver. Gold has been a pretty sweet spot for me but diamond life is not in my foreseeable future again. I only went gold to win a higher percent of my games. 
    Gold was perfect for me this year.  Occasionally played Woh, mainly just did Cvc/EB and tiered out in club events.  
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Did you go Gold “accidentally” like @Toughthundercats did? 😂😂😂

Couldn’t resist. But where are you @Toughthundercats
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @tshea510 I’m with you. There were a lot of benefits to staying silver. Gold has been a pretty sweet spot for me but diamond life is not in my foreseeable future again. I only went gold to win a higher percent of my games. 
    Gold was perfect for me this year.  Occasionally played Woh, mainly just did Cvc/EB and tiered out in club events.  
    I’ve “thought” about Gold but ONLY because of 2nd skill on ML But I’m VERY happy in Silver, 5 years and no reason to change, at least for me.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    make WOH so easy on Monday.

This is the opposite of motivation, sir. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    make WOH so easy on Monday.

This is the opposite of motivation, sir. 

Haha I guess you have to actually like playing the game or something. I'm just jealous of that gold stack. Never been close to that at one time in any version. Always gets spent somewhere.