Beta is LIVE!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited February 2022 in General TSB Discussion
Details/Pics/Comments/all that....coming soon!

There appears to be plenty of bugs, but some quick notes so far:

-d6 cyling is dead
-'champions tier' takes the place of d6 cycling
-video reroll now works
-keepers appears to be the same for '22 as it was for '21
-gear allows you to customize ML while also boosting your whole team
-all star levels/tickets carry over
-moments club points will now work similar to the pick'em patches(won't boost the whole lineup)
-skills take evo to level 
-champion tier goes up to level 70 and has a total of 180k gold; champions 'plus'(paywall) is an additional 60k gold
-currently champ tier will reset on March 14. It's unclear how often it will reset(guessing every 3-4 weeks) and most importantly, how reasonable it will be to hit the tiers.
-playoffs have been removed and as a result, 'forced' leveling means that there's no longer parking at silver, gold, etc. If you don't want to level up to the next tier, don't win bgs/primes/tourneys.
-huge chunks of xp are awarded as you move from tier to tier

Champion Tiers goes to level 70 and it’s a lot of goodies. Too much to post so here’s a sample:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1345678

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited February 2022

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

"If you can't beat them, report them"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    So you are going to be forced leveled up and not earn D6 Rewards? Those Champion reward better be good, otherwise there will be a lot of inactive accounts 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alex can let us know when he goes diamond tomorrow 
  • rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    That’s bs I. Ant compete with ranked players. I need d6 cycling 
    Cant 
    edited February 2022
    So you are going to be forced leveled up and not earn D6 Rewards? Those Champion reward better be good, otherwise there will be a lot of inactive accounts 😂
    Lots of people flipping out. I want to see how the champions rewards actually play out and the odds of the boxes, etc, etc....At a glance, it looks bad, but I still need more details. 
    So you can’t even stay at gold?
    Someone ask Chicagoluv what he was thinking 
    Can someone go diamond tonight and find out?  Thanks
    Forced leveling sounds ok to me with the increased rewards and lowered resources needed to level players, but I'm not sure about this whole d6 situation. Going to be interesting to watch what happens to the psychopaths that will be diamond by the weekend 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Keep you posted.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
     :'( 
    Forced leveling sounds ok to me with the increased rewards and lowered resources needed to level players, but I'm not sure about this whole d6 situation. Going to be interesting to watch what happens to the psychopaths that will be diamond by the weekend 😂
    It won't really affect me, but if it's indeed 'forced' progression, I think that's a huge deal and something I personally strongly disagree with. If I can get confirmation, I'll post it here.
    Lol global is blowing up
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I average a d6 cycle a day, so with champion rewards “every few weeks” unless it’s giving me 21 d6 cycles worth of gold, it’s a huge step back. No d6 cycling means no gold for players, also means no field pas because what the hell am I speed playing for?
  • xixsidesxixxixsidesxix Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    agree agree @jalapenocubbies
    I average a d6 cycle a day, so with champion rewards “every few weeks” unless it’s giving me 21 d6 cycles worth of gold, it’s a huge step back. No d6 cycling means no gold for players, also means no field pas because what the hell am I speed playing for?
    Right, every few weeks. And the higher you rank = the more you earn. I like to take a week or two off from scoring so I can save up gold and resources to hit an event hard (or save for longer if I feel like trying for a gauntlet). Seems like if you take it easy for a while, you won't be earning many rewards AND won't get d6 gold 😩

Hopefully just an early overreaction. If not, and this is a big red arrow to the specials tab, then this game can get flushed smooth down the toilet. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Anyone able to link teams and get all star rewards? 

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    DFBB said:
    It won't really affect me, but if it's indeed 'forced' progression, I think that's a huge deal and something I personally strongly disagree with. If I can get confirmation, I'll post it here.
    I've  received confirmation that it is indeed true. No playoffs means that wins will automatically bump players from tier to tier. No more parking.
    whynot said:
    Anyone able to link teams and get all star rewards? 
    I was able to get all star rewards a short while ago.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Got em as well 😁
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • WackGoneLocoWackGoneLoco Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    At first glance I’m worried. See how it goes I guess. ‘21 already caused me to play a lot less. Looking like ‘22 will make that even less. No d6 means they better make it worthwhile. Especially to those who cycle daily. 
    On a different note. I’d like to see an offer in ‘21 post season to have one tap auto play rest of post-season. Seems like an easy money maker as quite a few still play ‘20 version. 
  • jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    At first glance I’m worried. See how it goes I guess. ‘21 already caused me to play a lot less. Looking like ‘22 will make that even less. No d6 means they better make it worthwhile. Especially to those who cycle daily. 
    On a different note. I’d like to see an offer in ‘21 post season to have one tap auto play rest of post-season. Seems like an easy money maker as quite a few still play ‘20 version. 
    Your different note is a great idea. I regret playing 21 some days.
    Can we confirm this horseshît?  
    Confirmed. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Keep you posted.
    Where ya been? Witness Protection Program? Haven’t seen ya around
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    DFBB said:
    Confirmed. 
    This isn’t gonna go over well 😂
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Silver life, once again, looks like it’s the good life. And if it’s not, so long, goodbye, etc, etc…..
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    DFBB said:
    Confirmed. 
    This isn’t gonna go over well 😂
    Idk man. Everyone is crapping on all the changes, but I’m taking a wait and see approach. Once I make my rounds, then I’ll have an informed opinion.