New Keeper pitcher? Please be the free Frenzy ATG.

2Next

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    edited March 2022
    tshea510 said:
    Well, Walter Johnson is a bonus player but you can’t play the event 😂🤣
    Just opened my box. Since when was WJ a Twin? But coming from the same clowns that had Paige an Oriole, not a huge surprise.
    The original Washington Senators/Nationals (1901-1960) became the Twins. The second coming of the Senators (1961-1971) became the Texas Rangers. Walter Johnson played his entire career with the Senators/Nationals.

Agree with you on the Paige issue though.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2022
    tshea510 said:
    Just opened my box. Since when was WJ a Twin? But coming from the same clowns that had Paige an Oriole, not a huge surprise.
    Senators became the Twins. 
    Hmmm…….my laziness got busted again. But actually, they left to become the Texas Rangers, then moved to Minnesota. A revolving door at the time. Also, at least during this whole time period, the Texas Rangers owned the Wash Senators name.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    Senators became the Twins. 
    Hmmm…….my laziness got busted again. But actually, they left to become the Texas Rangers, then moved to Minnesota. A revolving door at the time. Also, at least during this whole time period, the Texas Rangers owned the Wash Senators name.
    That was a different senators team 😅 just to make things confusing for us in the future. Senators 1 left DC and moved to Minnesota to become the twins. That same year a new Senators team was founded in DC that later became the Rangers. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Oh, and the senators 1 that became the twins were actually the second Senators team… the first one went defunct 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Oh, and the senators 1 that became the twins were actually the second Senators team… the first one went defunct 🤪

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷