Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited March 2022 in General TSB Discussion
As the title says, share your fun tsb moments!
If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13456741

Comments

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited October 2019

My one and only legend at the moment..had enough bank to get him to D4
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Wasnt sure about him at first but decided to choose fun over smart.   This is as far as i can get him for now, need some lxp boxes to pop for me.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    three cycles, three guys with 3 home runs, one guy was 12-for-12 and a perfect game on the mound. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Extra bases fun this morning.... fatigue set in after cycling the video continue

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Wasnt sure about him at first but decided to choose fun over smart.   This is as far as i can get him for now, need some lxp boxes to pop for me.

.836 average SMH. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

Coolest chart I’ve seen yet...

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

.836 average SMH. 
    Small sample, but hope he pushes .900 at least smh

Lol...I did the same thing! Hiding the team name, but left it visible on the box score! 😂
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @fahhq2 61 earned runs allowed is the most I've ever seen. Nice work!
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    129-0

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

😲
    Edit: just for context, I started POTM Flaherty and lucked into facing @DFBB's sp4. He and his team have always been light-years ahead of me, thus making this an "accomplishment" 😁 (though I still believe he let me win)..

Dang. I remember thinking that beat-down was so bad, that @retirepujols didn't even share it in the group chat. I almost shared it myself because I didn't want to deny him his rightful 'glory.' Who knew that he was simply biding his time all along... LOL . Also,  :'(
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Way to go pujols-shut him down
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Spent a ton of gold this weekend 😬. Good times 👍🏻
  • jaythadjaythad Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone buy this bundle and if so did it pay off?
  • MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    got him but going to show some restraint and save my 150k lxp to cycle cap Monday’s hof
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited October 2019
    jaythad said:
    Anyone buy this bundle and if so did it pay off?
    Almost a buck a hole, which is really good when paying for golf 
  • SlamPigInGashSlamPigInGash Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Almost 6 weeks of playing this game! I’ve bought four boxes and pulled one one Prime, the rest are all from “free” daily boxes. I’m stuck having no EVO, but...I know I’ve been very lucky...love this game! Btw, if I pull a 430 but already a 400 player I’ve sunk allot of gold & xp, EVO into does it make sense to start all over again just to level up the 430 max player to replace the 400 max player? Or would you stick with the 400? Does 30 points really make a huge difference? 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Here’s an example of what a 30 point difference can look like. It took me a long time to level vlad or else his numbers would probably be very similar to melky who had played all of his games at D10. It would really depend on your team needs and the resources that you have. What are your goals in this game? Moving up, getting past woh or building your team strength? Everybody is a little different so if you post screen shots and give us more to go on we could help you out. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Only 133 @dustyhunks ???You can do better bro. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    My crown jewel...

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The first 4 boxes I bought yesterday.... Being an O's fan, I really wanna level Boog, but being Diamond and only having 330k lxp, that's only half of what I need to cap him, without buying FP. 😭😭 And I hate leveling players I can't cap. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

After first 2 CvC matches. Definitely gonna hit all FP tiers this weekend. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hoping for a repull of Mathews, but I think I'm ready for the rematch with @retirepujols. 😉 #maxisnowsp4 

2003cobra said:
    Here’s an example of what a 30 point difference can look like. It took me a long time to level vlad or else his numbers would probably be very similar to melky who had played all of his games at D10. It would really depend on your team needs and the resources that you have. What are your goals in this game? Moving up, getting past woh or building your team strength? Everybody is a little different so if you post screen shots and give us more to go on we could help you out. 

Hello and thank you for your response. Well, I’m pretty new to the game so I’m not sure what “woh” is? I am very limited in resources eg not having the funds to purchase boxes, XP, etc. I did buy a couple of boxes from a $15.00 Bday gift card lol now long gone. I suppose I want to level up my team as a whole, creating the best team I can with limited resources. I was told not to move up but to stay at silver...too late! (I don’t understand why I wouldn’t want to move up?) My goals for this game? Hmmm, well to create a good team with good players to move up. If that’s possible without spending money...Regarding Melky & Vlad they both seem really close in some ways...Vlad has more power & is as nearly as fast as Melky considering the difference in Max Overall. Melky has the hitting over Vlad but was it really worth it? Lastly, I’m specifically talking about two players of the same position, in this case it’s G.Torres at 400 (SS) Vs. Javier Baez @ 435 Max overall. As you can see I’ve put a bit into Torres. Is it worth leveling Baez & dropping Torres at this point? Thanks again for getting back to me & I hope this info is enough to work with. Like I had said, I’m only a few weeks into the game, so I’m trying to make the most earlier than later. Again thank you.