Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same... pulled foster from the free one this morning. Will be good for points other than that he doesn’t fit on my team. Blowout is somebody’s favorite skill at Tsb 🤔
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Just pulled Foster from the CvC win. What are general thoughts of leveling him? I clearly missed out on Kiner, and could need a good lefty for WOH. 

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I think blowout sucks for woh. Kiner was wayyyyy better than Carter against Ruth for me.
    edited January 2020
    @lovingcurves yeah i know how a lot have mixed feelings about the blowout skills. That's why i figure I'd ask.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I think blowout sucks for woh. Kiner was wayyyyy better than Carter against Ruth for me.
    That's the best way to test things. Kiner and Carter are both 560's and if blowouts were to stay on, you should have similar results. Obviously, the same logic can be applied to other questionable skills like leadoff, hot hitter, etc. Fwiw, I'm certain that skills turn off. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m still confused about blowout in woh but grich was 3-3 yesterday against babe-so it seemed to be stay on yesterday. Very small sample size 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    Unless things have changed, blowout  turns off in woh when it's suppose to,  it stays active in cvc after you get your first hit. Other skills may be different in how they work... Maybe it has to do with the score triggering how it activates/deactivates whereas risp/rob is about players? Idk, wish @blueleopard would help resolve this for me tho
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Finally got my Keeper SP.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Finally got my Keeper SP.
    Man, super super jelly!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Checking in at Hotel 200:

• chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    From today’s free gift
    I envisioned the pull and got him. Now question is. What are the thoughts on a possible finisher?   I know the RISP is not the most desirable

Definitely not a “finisher” wouldn’t be my first choice.. however that doesn’t mean he couldn’t get the job done. 
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I've opened 4 boxes from free gifts since I reinstalled line recently (tyvm @retirepujols ,also developedba tik tok addiction becsuse of it), all 4 have been players, sometimes it's best to be lucky :)
    Got him from cvc! Was prepared to drop some gold for him tho 😬 hopefully similar skills tomorrow . 🤞 
    Nice little CVC 🎁 
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    From my cvc gift b2b pulls lol 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    After 4 boxes in a row of Evo, I got him!
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    CVC winner for me took
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

3rd box....
    It's all done with mirrors
    It took 32 boxes to pull green but not a bad haul all together!! 😬😃

When I finally pulled him (around 50 boxes), I did something in my pants that the Lonely Island made a song about 💦
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Thanks to the VIP boxes, I got the Primes...

Opened my free 90's babies box and got xp. Accidentally hit the box again and got this guy !

Gonna be a fun weekend! 😬 Still Hoping to pull Schmidty from cvc 🤞 
    Score one for glu this weekend best weekend boxes I can remember especially this early after bump 👍🏻👏
    The VIP package truly WAS a nice gift:

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I like where this is headed..
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I was so angry with myself today. I finished cycling D6 right before the event started this morning. I promised myself I would not chase Green. After the VIP gift came and went without getting him (did get Schmidt though) I recklessly spent over 10K gold going after him. After opening a total of 54 TSBaby boxes, he was nowhere to be found. I was just mad at myself for actually chasing the guy. I decided I would take a break this weekend from the game and chill out. Then, I get a notification of the VIP event starting late and I had a free gift. Wouldn’t you know it, a few free boxes. Earlier in the day, I bought a few scratchers that were all losers as well, so I wasn’t expecting much from these free boxes. It was just one of those days. Of course, I open the TSBaby box first, knowing it would be 1050 BXP or a BXP player, but no. Not this weekend said my thumbs. Damn you!

I like where this is headed..
    I’m not looking at the Batting Average, I’m looking at his runs scored (119) and hits (118) in only 7 games played. How many you putting up a game, Big Al?