Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    FWIW, we do know what B1 box players look like....
    Sassy...
    Not really. Crank them up and show a sample size of their stats. Nobody really needs to see this sh$t
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    @bigvivec is that you????
    Bearmeat said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Sassy...
    Not really. Crank them up and show a sample size of their stats. Nobody really needs to see this sh$t
    That’s your opinion. If people wanna post a lucky b1 pull let them without any BS. After all this is what this thread is for is posting great pulls wins or whatever they may deem “great”. If they post it in an unrelated thread then by all means blast them for it.
    Don’t be that guy 😉
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Sassy...
    Show us on the doll where Glu touched you 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Show us on the doll where Glu touched you 
    It's hard to show you how far up the anus GLU touched me on a doll without a bunghole, tyrone.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'm torn. 

A. B1 box pulls are boring and suck (in my opinion).
    B. This is the place for that garbage.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'm torn. 

A. B1 box pulls are boring and suck (in my opinion).
    B. This is the place for that garbage.
    Exactly this is the place for it. I’ve gotten shit for posting b1 players for a long time. This damn thread was started for that reason alone because @bigvivec harassed me for months..  and I’m still getting shit for it. The box odds suck man so I appreciate when someone gets a lucky pull. Why not? It’s not about b1 or D10. It’s just a lucky pull dude..That’s all! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Someone may post a 4 1/2* player if they make their team and are happy about the pull.. let them. Who cares?? Honestly it just seems like someone is very bitter... and I don’t think it’s the b1 post that is the problem.🤨 
    Anyway... all good we all have our opinions but this thread is for all things “great”...So lets not make people feel like they can’t use this thread for that. Some people like to post lucky b1’s and some like to go platinum in.... March 👀. To each their own 🤷🏻‍♂️😉
    Lol, agreed. 
    Bearmeat said:
    @bigvivec is that you????
    Negative. I wish he was back tho. I miss the constructive discussions this forum once had. Can’t always be sunshine and rainbows. 
    edited May 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Sassy...
    That’s your opinion. If people wanna post a lucky b1 pull let them without any BS. After all this is what this thread is for is posting great pulls wins or whatever they may deem “great”. If they post it in an unrelated thread then by all means blast them for it.
    Don’t be that guy 😉
    opening a box and displaying it hardly quantifies it as “a great pull”. It’s like opening a twix bar and splitting it dead center.
    and if being honest means I’m that guy, then I’m that guy. Nobody cares. 

Edit: To be clear, I’m eating a twix bar. The analogy is somewhat relevant 

I like this Bellinger guy 
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Sassy...
    Don’t be that guy 😉
    opening a box and displaying it hardly quantifies it as “a great pull”. It’s like opening a twix bar and splitting it dead center.
    That’s your opinion 👍🏻. Well I’m pretty sure 0.9 % chance “quantifies” it a great pull. (imo) I just don’t understand people like you that just gotta hate/troll with no real purpose other that. You have already disrupted the forum with bs to point of being banned and had to create a 2nd account. I realize you are trolling baiting me.👏 Don’t ruin this thread one of the only that has actually stayed on topic created for pulls, wins etc..Yup you are def that guy (now) and was one of my favorites on this forum at one time.. With that said you and you’re info/insight on this forum became irrelevant awhile ago. So you are right!! Nobody cares... Move on dude
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Tdub71 said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Sassy...
    Don’t be that guy 😉
    I realize you are trolling baiting me
    Also negative. I’d love for you to highlight where in this discussion you came to that conclusion. 

Went diamond this weekend and grabbed the first diamond cycle cap this morning 👍🏻
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Went diamond this weekend and grabbed the first diamond cycle cap this morning 👍🏻
    Looks Nice!🤩🤩🤩
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Field Pass free box

I did a thing..
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

I did a thing..
    Ooohhh.  Shiny...  Very nice.

I did a thing..
    You’re welcome buddy. 

Loving this panning I've gotten a few times this fine may 4th..
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    check ur wifi

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    May the 4th be with you
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Cost me 15K but finally landed a guy I needed. As a consolation. I picked up every guy in today's box.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    This one is dedicated to @retirepujols and @Bearmeat...I’ll honestly be mad if I ever pull him again, as he’s my WoH MVP when I’m trying to score club points, lol.

• SonicTitanSonicTitan Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ground rule double off of the green monster lol, ball just sat there n had to restart app
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

Pulled this guy 2x in my first 10 boxes but I'm still chasing his twin.