Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Not as awesome as @TyroneEastwood but a nice free gift repull to get him to D10. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

• RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Didn't buy any boxes this weekend but did grab the guys I wanted in CVC ! 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Decided to go Platinum over the weekend and had a nice repull to finish it:

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Funny how “odds” work. Last nite after the event ended, I bought the 4.99 5 box & some gold special. Pulled both Betts’, Arrietta and the 335 guy...utterly aMaZiNg🤪
  • cdc217cdc217 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

It was a close game...😂
  • cdc217cdc217 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Before the weekend started I had none of those players so that’s pretty neat
    Just jumped to Diamond a couple hours ago...chose to level Wong over both Martes...I already thought it was the right choice, but this doesn’t hurt...thanks to the Social Media Day gift:

Been been a great weekend already, once again thanks to @DFBB!

Great...recognized the club name from the gracious .3 discount I used earlier. 

fahhq2 said:
    Great...recognized the club name from the gracious .3 discount I used earlier. 

Since I didn’t play much in ‘18 and therefore had worthless keepers for ‘19...it felt good to cap a keeper at Diamond for the first time.  He’s shiny 😁

• spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Since I didn’t play much in ‘18 and therefore had worthless keepers for ‘19...it felt good to cap a keeper at Diamond for the first time.  He’s shiny 😁

Nice man he's great, congrats.

I have Cruz d10 who's the same ratings as Brett. He's better than most of my capped primes .
    edited July 2020
    @spoc84

My biggest regret is not taking Cruz as my other position player keeper.  Took Orlando Cabrera thinking it would be good to have a WoH closer from each side (and that SS is more premium position) but I know now I would rather have Cruz over Cabrera.  I’ll get it right next year 😂
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    @spoc84

My biggest regret is not taking Cruz as my other position player keeper.  Took Orlando Cabrera thinking it would be good to have a WoH closer from each side (and that SS is more premium position) but I know now I would rather have Cruz over Cabrera.  I’ll get it right next year 😂
    Yeah I took Wagner, big mistake.

Should have taken babe or mantle to go with Cruz. Won isn't important this year so wasted xp on Wagner diamond 10 lol

• fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    got these guys in back to back boxes. guess I need to go buy a lottery ticket. 
    90 minutes later...🤦‍♂️

I’m sure this is nothing to many on here, but it was the first time I cracked 1 mil in an EB round.  Don’t think I’d even hit 700k before, lol.
    First time I’ve won something like this all year.  A strong showing from another forum goer as well:

dropped a personal high in bash 🤷‍♂️ *Let's go sticker*
    I finally did it. Maxed out my Keeper Brett. He should be good against righties for awhile I think. Pennants are only at 80. Need to get them maxed too.
    This will likely irritate anyone that was unsuccessful chasing Soto...plus I caved and went after a Prime during the week, but it worked out quite well:

edited July 2020
    @More2Most2First nice pulls!! Congrats!  I didn’t chase him even tho I’m sitting on 140k gold. I saw him in today’s box and said damn that’s what I’ve been saving for! It’s go time!! Then...I reminded myself woh is dead no reason to chase. I used to save up gold for woh tailored skilled players... sooooo now idk what the hell im saving gold for?🤷🏻‍♂️
    Seriously  😂🤣
    edited July 2020
    @More2Most2First nice pulls!! Congrats!  I didn’t chase him even tho I’m sitting on 140k gold. I saw him in today’s box and said damn that’s what I’ve been saving for! It’s go time!! Then...I reminded myself woh is dead no reason to chase. I used to save up gold for woh tailored skilled players... sooooo now idk what the hell im saving gold for?🤷🏻‍♂️
    Seriously  😂🤣
    I agree that WoH HoF is dead, if they keep the current format.  However, it forced me to play the Pro tower, which was actually way more enjoyable and Adrianza is good for early rounds of WoH, so I might just keep playing that tower now.  Also, Soto should be great for Royale WoH as well and will DESTROY in BGs, Tourneys, TB and against RHP in CvC/EB.  Plus, I gained a ton of regular xp along the way. (and a capped Will Smith, plus 4 extra D10 repulls of him so far)

The deciding factor for me though, was that by the time I’m ready to really chase a player again, I can recoup the gold I spent today with D6 cycles (well, I’m about 150 wins away from reaching D6, but you know what I mean, lol).

One of the better aspects of this game still, is there are many ways to go about it.  FWIW and most importantly, I feel happy that I have him capped and skills at 12/12 and enjoyed mashing BGs with the top bonus set today as well 😁
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Took 25K but got him. Pulled him a second time and leveled him to G10 !
    Thanks Chad! Free one 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts

Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17