Balsamic Vinegar - cont'd

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Braised pot roast with swiss, grilled onions, and creamy horse radish on a sourdough bun. Had some balsamic vinegar to dip it in, naturally. 😁 Knuckle sandwiches never disappoints 🙌
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Look what finally showed up in my local Stater Bros. AND on the one weekend each month that I smoke weed (kids at other parents houses, lol)!  I’m sooo excited!!!

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited February 2021
    Also, I highly recommend both of these:

I used the tapenade in lieu of the relish and peppers, with the mustard, some tomatoes and pickles, and onions — on a variation of a Chicago dog.  Then used the mustard and onions for a mustard dog...both were bomb as hell.  Ate about 3/4 of the All Dressed chips too and they lived up to the hype.  I would have eaten the whole bag if I didn’t want to save room for my dessert — a pint of Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream.  It was a good day 😁
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts

I have never had this before this weekend and I am now forever hooked. I give you "Lebanon Bologna" mixed in with ham and house smoked cheese and home made bbq sauce.IMHO the smokiest product I have ever eaten and now have several pounds vaccu sealed in the freezer. this version came from Sikorski Smoked meats in Canada @CanadaCubs
     Its F*&^ing Spectacular.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Funny! After a quick glance at the food, I noticed his watch as well. Even had to zoom in to see if what I thought I was seeing was correct. Although it’s all good if that’s how he prefers to wear his watch. 
    I don't really trust the bands that come with the Apple Watch, but I use the small one and yeah -- I like it a little tighter because the last thing I want is it flying off my wrist during a run...which happened with one of the older models.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    My wife doesn't really appreciate salmon but I remembered some guys who might 

Danny Edwards BBQ
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Not food related, obviously, but damn if these guys aren't super intense. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

edited March 2021
    so by now even my family and extended family know my love for the sammatorial arts..and they got a panini maker for me as a gift, today is panini #1 I was so excited I bit into it pre pic...its the leaning tower, Ham, Salami, Turkey, Roast Beast, swiss, provolone, cheddar, with olives, kraut, Balsamic, too much yellow mustard and Banana Peppers - Then Pressed 

the pic color is way off due to my phone being mustardy (oops) but served with a bottle of Jones Black Cherry soda.
    edit. that first pic pissed me off so here's the other half of the sammich cut in half

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @2020KC you’ve been eating well lately!
    Working from home has allowed me to be more creative and focus on my apparent real hobby. food.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Brother, that looks fking delicious.  Just imagine where you'll be in a year from now. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Single and Ready to woo the ladies with my sammich prowess?
    edited March 2021
    I think too much...todays creation started with "the notch" 
    then ended with

Behold "the taco sub"  Spicy taco meat, salsa (extra hot) 2 kinds of cheese, parm and sharp cheddar, Finished with some black olives and extra salsa. Some people see leftover taco meat and say ohh taco salad or more tacos. 

I say let there be sammich.

PS as of this morning I still only weigh 192lbs at 6'4"
    ...6'4" in heels
    ...6'4" in heels
    6'7" in heels 

So I smoked ribs on Sunday.  And with the leftover meat.I de-boned it. Mixed it with buffaq sauce (my own creation). Here’s the chopped rib meat and Swiss.  
    @2020KC, I almost feel proud of you. You've come a long way in the few years I've known you. 
    @2020KC I’m kinda scared to know what’s in your special sauce but it looks like you’ve been making some good food lately 
    Special Sauce is BBQ sauce and Buffalo sauce with cajun spices.
    Sounds good. I’ll be over 
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    @2020KC I'm coming to your place for lunch
    Never fight a man with a perm
    @2020KC when will you be opening your own museum for the sandwich arts? I would like to attend the opening ceremony and be the first to order your soon-to-be-famous #3.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    When I do it will be a mega event. as I can serve you the yet to be shown but already famous -
    Buffalo Chicken Sammich - Sauteed, Chicken, Mushrooms, Carmelized Onions, Bacon and Swiss then Drenched in your choice of spicy buffalo, nuclear buffalo or hell no buffalo.
    a certain individual likes it with No sauce (I wont say his name to protect his Identity) but his initials are jeff.
    Im about to depart for New Orleans There will be photos.

2020KC said:
    his initials are jeff.
    I hate this guy more and more as the days move on. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    2020KC said:
    his initials are jeff.
    I hate this guy more and more as the days move on. 
    As a person that shares this name I take exception to this lol.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    So I'm in the marker for a good smoker... ive never smoked meat before and was leaning towards electric due to just easier to handle.. seeing how amazing this thread is, anyone here got a nice one to suggest?
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

@Thekid84 I've got a Masterbuilt electric smoker. I think it's a 30", but I could be wrong. It's built like a tank and super easy to use. Basically idiot proof. It cost me just under $200 on Amazon, but they do have more expensive models too. Highly recommended. For the sake of reference that is a 12 pound turkey in there.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    @BigBibbins333 thank you! That's exactly what I had in mind!
    you cant beat a treager but.the price is exceptional.