Options

Vip bonus multiplier

rlphillrlphill Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Does anyone know what the "vip bonus" multiplier that comes with some gifts means? It suggests that it multiplies the gift but it doesn't??? 

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    rlphill said:
    Does anyone know what the "vip bonus" multiplier that comes with some gifts means? It suggests that it multiplies the gift but it doesn't??? 
    You have to click on the bonus button or whatever it is and then you get to pick one of three options that looks like the daily moments options. Whatever you pick will reveal a multiplier (x4, x5, x6, etc) and will then multiply the gift. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Thanks. So you have to collect them all before it actually multiples? I have only drawn 2x and 3x and it doesn't multiply
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Idk🙄, it multiplies as soon as you click it. Then the rewards show up in your box area
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    That's not the case for me. This last gift was for 2 boxes. I picked a vip card 2x. I still got 2 boxes not 4. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    rlphill said:
    That's not the case for me. This last gift was for 2 boxes. I picked a vip card 2x. I still got 2 boxes not 4. 
    I’m thinking the same for me. 3 boxes, clicked and got 2x, still 3 boxes for reward.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    rlphill said:
    The last gift was for one box. If you skip the option to 'pick a card,' it will automatically give you a random multiplier. In most cases, it appears to be the lowest one(varies depending on AS level). I do know of at least one guy that got 4x on the last vip monthly gift. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:f
    rlphill said:
    The last gift was for one box. If you skip the option to 'pick a card,' it will automatically give you a random multiplier. In most cases, it appears to be the lowest one(varies depending on AS level). I do know of at least one guy that got 4x on the last vip monthly gift. 
    Thanks for clarifying. Things seemed to happen at a fast rate and that ANNOYING red arrow forcing me to play a game when I don’t even have a team ready is VERY distracting!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷