Options

Linking 2020 with 2021

jasonjbjasonjb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited March 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• Options
    FatboycaydenFatboycayden Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having an issue linking too. When I choose to link through Apple it says the credentials have already been linked 
  • Options
    Fireprev63Fireprev63 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Having trouble also. Tried to log in with email said invalid.
  • Options
    jasonjbjasonjb Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Mine finally let me select players but they do not show up on my team. 
  • Options
    SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I know I did it last year, but I have no idea. I don't want to delete 20 without knowing if I should designate keepers, but maybe that's what holding up my credentials? 21 isn't accepting my email login...
    Man I wish there were some adults in the room, maybe from GLU, that knew what to do.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    jasonjb said:
    Mine finally let me select players but they do not show up on my team. 
    They are probably inactive. At least that’s where mine went
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Slashline said:
    I know I did it last year, but I have no idea. I don't want to delete 20 without knowing if I should designate keepers, but maybe that's what holding up my credentials? 21 isn't accepting my email login...
    Man I wish there were some adults in the room, maybe from GLU, that knew what to do.
    You don’t have to delete 2020 to link your account. All I had to do was use my same email and password that I used in 2020 and the app basically did the rest. 
  • Options
    2EASYLIKEYOURMOM2EASYLIKEYOURMOM Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    When you go to select your keepers from 2020 does it show you your complete active 2020 line up as player options? I have keepers on my 2020 team that came from 2019 team. They do not appear as options for keepers to go from 2020 to 2021. They are still on my 2020 team and are active players in my 2020 lineup. Am I not allowed to keep them again?
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Slashline said:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2020/?l=en 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Finally got connected when I got the right password from 2020. Still have never received the confirmation email for 2021 so I'll probably lose my team someday...
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    There's a tweet guide on the Twitter page.  If that doesn't work, you gotta go to CS to see if there's something preventing you from migrating.

It's worth noting that jailed accounts can't be migrated.
  • Options
    SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Still locked from my keepers. Followed every instruction to the letter, and the closest I got was "An account with these credentials has already been linked."
    Yeah - I know - that was me following Customer Care instructions. Lost my team progress reinstalling, and I'm worse off than before they "helped". Dealing with bots on a 2 day delay is just not cutting it.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    When you go to select your keepers from 2020 does it show you your complete active 2020 line up as player options? I have keepers on my 2020 team that came from 2019 team. They do not appear as options for keepers to go from 2020 to 2021. They are still on my 2020 team and are active players in my 2020 lineup. Am I not allowed to keep them again?
    No sir, can't keep keepers from previous versions.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Try the “contact us” in the forum instead of customer service in the game 
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I've got the same problem. Have opened multiple support calls and followed to the letter everything requested of me. Still not resolved. I'm to the point now I just don't care.
    Been playing MLB  9 innings and enjoying it. Time to move on.