Options

VIP logo doesn't show

Dogman256Dogman256 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
How do I get my VIP logo.  2020 I was VIP 2021 it says I'm VIP but doesn't give the option to show my logo

Comments

• Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    It’s a badge of shame anyways.... best to keep it hid. 
  • Options
    Dogman256Dogman256 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Why is that? Is it because you dont have one to show? Its ok if your not VIP, you'll get  there little buddy hang in there. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    Dogman256 said:
    Why is that? Is it because you dont have one to show? Its ok if your not VIP, you'll get  there little buddy hang in there. 
    Your only post was 2 1/2 years ago and now you come on here playing the Skipper in Gilligan’s Island attempting smack?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Dogman256 said:
    To some people, the VIP badge actually stands for “Look at me, I’ve spent too much money on this game”. For them, that makes it a badge of shame. 

You want your badge showing, go for it. You have to go to your profile, which does take an extra step than in years past. But I can see the other side of the coin too. 

tshea510 said:
    Dogman256 said:
    Your only post was 2 1/2 years ago and now you come on here playing the Skipper in Gilligan’s Island attempting smack?
    I went probably 1-2 years between my first few posts until I finally figured out everything and started posting much more regularly.