VIP Multiplier: Hint, It Will ALWAYS Be The Lowest Number

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Every gift so far I've gotten I've had the multiplier added. Every single time there are three boxes, two have "3", one has "2". Every single time it ends up 2. LOLOLOLOL

Everyone enjoy all that free gold you didn't get to keep earlier?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged multipliers?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    But if the gift is a 2nd round draft pick 5k blue cash and 1 dinger ticket you'll get the bigger x. Player boxes in the gift your getting the x2
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I get the middle a lot. Highest Ive gotten was 5x a few times, haven't hit 6 yet ☹️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I just got two twice again lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I only get to choose between 2 and 3. I haven’t selected a 3 yet. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same always 2... and always select box on the right. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I have never once had the higher number. always get the lowest on offer
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    90% of the time I pick the middle box. Since the multiplyer was introduced, it has always awarded 2X. When I go left or right, the middle has been 3X. Every time. 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I’ve gotten the 6x 3 times and I randomly pick the boxes 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Again yesterday, both times I got 2. There are always 3 in two of the boxes, but magically, I get the 2. LOLOLOL

I bet this also means box odds will be dog crap this year too if they are giving out extra boxes like this.

PS - Still haven't spent a penny on 21 and don't plan to, especially after the gold gate.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If your options are only 2 or 3, obviously you have a much lower chance of getting x3. Those that have  up too x6, have increased chances of seeing the other cards.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

Just so you can see it does happen.  The 3x is from my holder, the 6x from my main team.  Both from today’s gifts.