Prime Game and Bonus Game troubles

mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
This game is technically 4 days old in the U.S. and there are people who are already losing a ton of games at bronze, silver, and some have already even moved up to gold and are losing... you need to fix this. A 4 day old game should be fun and not try to make people quit. 

Imagine brand new players to this game having only a 20% chance of winning games... do you think they will want to stick around? The answer is no. Please fix your bonus game and prime game algorithms and make this game more fun for everyone and not just the few who spend tons of money.

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    :mpimen007 said:
    This game is technically 4 days old in the U.S. and there are people who are already losing a ton of games at bronze, silver, and some have already even moved up to gold and are losing... you need to fix this. A 4 day old game should be fun and not try to make people quit. 

Imagine brand new players to this game having only a 20% chance of winning games... do you think they will want to stick around? The answer is no. Please fix your bonus game and prime game algorithms and make this game more fun for everyone and not just the few who spend tons of money.
    3 days old for me. Not sure what the problem is, I’m undefeated at 4-0 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It’s designed this way for a reason to encourage you to continue the climb to diamond. But if you stick around in silver or gold long enough max out upgrades and stay with the curve of the game,., wins will come. I ended 20 with around 90% win percentage. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Have you tried going diamond? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    mpimen007 said:

I agree. Not being able to win consistently with a maxed team and a lack of bonus games is frustrating. I lost a Prime game today 18-2! What in the...
  • clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Are you supposed to win ever game?
    Yes
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Give me at least a 50% chance... right now its more like 18%
  • mpimen007mpimen007 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    It’s designed this way for a reason to encourage you to continue the climb to diamond. But if you stick around in silver or gold long enough max out upgrades and stay with the curve of the game,., wins will come. I ended 20 with around 90% win percentage. 
    I agree... and thats what happened to me last year too.  I stayed gold all year and eventually was winning 90%... I just think its way too early to throw this bullshit at us
    mpimen007 said:
    I agree... and thats what happened to me last year too.  I stayed gold all year and eventually was winning 90%... I just think its way too early to throw this bullshit at us
    It’s called the bell curve. (No clue actually, just heard that once and I liked it). It’s ALWAYS going to be tough in the beginning. And if you’re Silver or Gold, even tougher as everyone will tell you how much you suck at not moving up. And then you move up, and you still suck and complain. Just find your comfort zone, relax, it’s just a game, and things all fall in place eventuality. 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I’m .646 from nearly 300 games. Had to stop playing last night as out of BGs. Not quite been able to pay for all the bronze upgrades yet and no idea when I’ll have the cash to spend on keeper skills. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yep, this is a good way to put it.   Even Diamond isnt easy if you choose to jump early but as the year goes on, more teams enter the pool with alot of them being teams that arent ideal and you will be able to beat up on them.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I’m .646 from nearly 300 games. Had to stop playing last night as out of BGs. Not quite been able to pay for all the bronze upgrades yet and no idea when I’ll have the cash to spend on keeper skills. 
    I’m not sure how much it will matter if you pay for team upgrades or increase the players skills. I started today with a .772 winning percentage. Since then, I’ve maxed out some of my team upgrades and increased all of my keepers skills by three percent. I am now winning at a .732 winning percentage. So I “improve” my team and I win less?? Extremely frustrating! 
    Anyone know how much blue cash to max out all upgrades in silver? I’m maxed at bronze win percentage around 75% but I know I’m gonna hit a wall soon. So I plan or hope to save enough blue cash to max out before I go silver. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Check the charts @mythicaldragon posted, I think its like 200k from 20-40, i know gold is 1m per cateogry (41-60)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Check the charts @mythicaldragon posted, I think its like 200k from 20-40, i know gold is 1m per cateogry (41-60)
    Tk you 👍🏻
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts