Getting club members

Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
Last year when I created a club it just kept filling up with new teams. This year no teams are joining. Does anyone know the reason this is happening. 

Comments

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Last year when I created a club it just kept filling up with new teams. This year no teams are joining. Does anyone know the reason this is happening. 
    I created mine the first week of beta and it just became a bronze 2 (or 3, can’t remember) dumping ground maybe a week ago. So it may take a little time, im not sure what triggered it.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Do you have it set to “Private”?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I do not have it set to private. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I don’t know what to say then. Maybe you need to play some. The more active clubs are the ones that show up on the list when people are looking for a new club. If you haven’t played any yet, or minimally, people would actually have to search your club name to find it. I heard global is a great place to recruit for your club.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve only had 1 guy join which is definitely different than years past. It also didn’t automatically put me in a club like it did my holder team 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    It definitely appears different then in years past.   Usually after launch people flood your club, not the case this year
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Last night, I cleaned out my club and when I woke up, it was full again. I'm guessing that activity(club points) might be the difference.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Gonna be hard to level the club without teams in it. This change is unfortunate. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Gonna be hard to level the club without teams in it. This change is unfortunate. 
    Just go out to the lobby after an event and say evo party!  😂😂😂
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Mine started filling up this morning. 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    curse of being a Pirates fan? 🤷‍♂️
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Mine started filling up this morning. 
    I think it really may be activity related. I keep making space in my club and guys keep joining. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    JTANDME said:
    curse of being a Pirates fan? 🤷‍♂️
    That could be it, but aren’t I being punished enough?
  • KOSMO78KOSMO78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Base15 said:
    I don’t know what to say then. Maybe you need to play some. The more active clubs are the ones that show up on the list when people are looking for a new club. If you haven’t played any yet, or minimally, people would actually have to search your club name to find it. I heard global is a great place to recruit for your club.
    Yeah if you could get noticed in between the dudes trying to get the women to send them nudes lol
    I started my solo club on opening day and it just populated but I’m not sure what triggered it. Playing he battles is a great way to earn gloves to level up your club 
    2003cobra said:
    I started my solo club on opening day and it just populated but I’m not sure what triggered it. Playing he battles is a great way to earn gloves to level up your club 
    How far have you leveled your club?  HR battles is probably the way to go, but I get bored of that very quickly. I’m trying to keep my games played down so I might have to suck it up. 
    I’m at b8. None if the new guys have donated or barely played but it’s a little bit of help 
    My club filled up over night. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Has anyone actually leveled a club to plat or diamond by just allowing the club to fill up? I’m sure it helps a little but aren’t they mostly dead weight?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Mostly dead weight for sure. You get a little help, but honestly can get more help by creating as many of your own teams as you can on as many devices as possible. Lol. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I started one when Beta came out, havent done a thing to it and its g4 already. Just randoms playing it. DIamond and Plat would be tuff.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I’ve had nothing but scrubs and only 1 has donated and it wasn’t much. I’ve kicked plenty out so far but it keeps filling up. I want to keep it public in case I get some teams that decide to donate 
  • embmedic72embmedic72 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It took my team a few days to fill up after I created it