Rally Games

spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Could someone please explain or show me where to find Rally instructions? Not one of my teammates knows. 

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    None of us do yet.  The first Rally “Season” starts at the end of this weekend event.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    There is a YouTube video about it. I found it yesterday, or 2 days ago, and it made sense. I just googled tap sports baseball 2021 club rally and it popped ip
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Thanks 😊
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    First pitch skill is not active in this event. Also, if you’re the only active player in your club and you want to keep playing this for some resources then don’t get past level 1. You will not be able to play another round until another team in your club gets past it. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    First pitch skill is not active in this event. Also, if you’re the only active player in your club and you want to keep playing this for some resources then don’t get past level 1. You will not be able to play another round until another team in your club gets past it. 
    Ahhh.... There's the 1st pitch caveat....
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    There is a YouTube video about it. I found it yesterday, or 2 days ago, and it made sense. I just googled tap sports baseball 2021 club rally and it popped ip
    Do you have a link or good way to search?
  • louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    If I cut members from my club will I need less people to pass each level?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    First pitch skill is not active in this event. 
    It’s odd. It’s not active for the first batter, but it works fine after that.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    @DFBB, is it like this for regular WOH as well?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    2003cobra said:
    @DFBB, is it like this for regular WOH as well?
    All other WoH modes are fine for 1st pitch.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dq2003dq2003 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hate this mode..... Means I have to wait for someone else's window to play. Does not work well when players are in different time zones
    dq2003 said:
    Hate this mode..... Means I have to wait for someone else's window to play. Does not work well when players are in different time zones
    2 hours is a really tight window when you think globally. There are players all around the world.  I think of players in England who are 5 hours ahead of the east coast and 8 hours ahead of the west coast. That kills them in this event. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    dq2003 said:
    2 hours is a really tight window when you think globally. There are players all around the world.  I think of players in England who are 5 hours ahead of the east coast and 8 hours ahead of the west coast. That kills them in this event. 
    England? this aint tap cricket 
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
    Dude, WOH for tap cricket would take 5 days for one cycle. Ain’t no one got time for that. 

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I know Im just funnin thinking of people with really bad accents and teeth playing baseball.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    2020KC said:
    I know Im just funnin thinking of people with really bad accents and teeth playing baseball.
    This coming from the guy who habitually watches Coronation Street on the daily...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Rally seems like a good thing to do on days like Tuesday when you don't care about the event.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    A couple of Rally questions (in case anyone knows):
    • Do the Rally tickets carry over to the next season or are they a use-them-or-lose-them situation?
    • Is the Rally Pro tower easier than the Rally Warmup tower the way that the regular Pro tower is easier than regular Warmup? (As a new bronze team, I managed to make it to Level 4 in Pro yesterday but couldn't make it past Level 2 in Warmup during yesterday's WOH.)