Videos....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Are they down?

Comments

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    For me as well.. I assume yes. Which sucks because I was going to watch all day today.

And surveys.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I wonder if the videos had something to do with crashing game, Gmail and few other apps that people were having issues with.
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Unable to watch this video... can't open the daily gold box or any of the other videos.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    They’re looking into the videos, but no update thus far. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thank you @DFBB for communicating with us. If Glu communicated more I think a lot of the anger would be quelled. At least acknowledgement that there is an issue. You and Blueleopard are the only saving grace of this game.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I agree, not enough communications directly from within the game via the news outlets. Almost like they are trying to hide the issues from the masses. If it wasnt for Blue and Alex, i doubt they would even bring the issues to light.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    There was plenty of communication about 15,000 gold though. The “news” in the app should 100% be utilized more for communication about issues in the game. It’ll probably save CS a lot of unnecessary tickets too
    There was plenty of communication about 15,000 gold though. The “news” in the app should 100% be utilized more for communication about issues in the game. It’ll probably save CS a lot of unnecessary tickets too
    You are right about #goldgate but the crashing issues everyone is having and especially when it affects other critical apps on ones phone there should be acknowledgement and constant communication and updates. Goldgate was bad business but we move on because we don't expect any different from Glu but the sh*t show that continues to go on with crashing and affecting people's devices and other critical apps is down right intrusive and unexceptable and a brand new low for this company. Glu you are supposed to continue raising the bar but y'all are continuously lowering the bar.
  • TheCannonsOf87TheCannonsOf87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Appears to be fixed now on mine! (I had updated Android Web Services and Chrome this morning.)
    They came back about 7:30 eastern time.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They have worked for me all day... so not sure maybe a location issue 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The videos work for me, but the time between loading is still ridiculous. Better than the end of last year, but slower than the beginning of last year.