Can anyone help? I'm locked out of my account.

ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
Yesterday I was experiencing the same crashing issue affecting android users. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it kept happening. I finally got that issue fixed but now I can't gain access to my account. After I enter my credentials I'm greeted by a message to use my original device and customer service as usual has been no help. Anyone know how to fix this?
"Never take your eye off the underdog"

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    CS needs to unlock your account. Make a ticket.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • codpiececodpiece Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am also locked out of my new phone this phone needs to go back to the factory some problem with Facebook login says I've been spamming I don't even use it except for the game login that I chose I guess Facebook at one time I don't know how to get out of it but I'm pretty Fed up I don't have to play this damn game you know
    I'm seeing all sorts of problems I had to cancel a weekly payment this is just such a mess by the end of today I'll make a decision
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I guess I can't play this game anymore Facebook won't let me log in with my other phone and this one is broke and needs to go back to the factory