Royale woh for 3-26-21: slam Diego!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Boo!  Lol...just hating on the Padres.  Looking forward to my first taste of Royale WoH on 21.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Boo!  Lol...just hating on the Padres.  Looking forward to my first taste of Royale WoH on 21.
    Yeah, he does nothing for me. I needed a 3b badly. :(
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    You keep looking at WOH, I’m gonna check out this stud. In all seriousness, can we at least make the level 5 reward better than level 4?  Throw in 2K in BXP or something

I was lucky to get ATG Chipper...but ironically, I could very much use a 3rd OF right now.
    DFBB said:
    Yeah, he does nothing for me. I needed a 3b badly. :(
    Hopefully the weekend boxes will provide some actual sunshine for you, lol.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You keep looking at WOH, I’m gonna check out this stud. In all seriousness, can we at least make the level 5 reward better than level 4?  Throw in 2K in BXP or something

Last weekend, I actually cleared level 4 and stopped. In level 5, I'd have to manually play several rounds and lose out on cash....for very minimal xp(that's all he is). 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

That's what I looked at too, but 60 power 🤢🤮🤮 I tried my hand at gold battles for a moment but got wrecked by the same guy a few times 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    You guys ever notice on WOH you can sort of "read" when a 2nd pitch ball might be coming? It's hard to explain...after you see a strike that does not quite split the plate but is not "unhittable" might be the best way to explain it?
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah, usually after an off-speed pitch that appears to be a hanger.  I’m taking a few more pitches than I usually do early on because there’s a lot of soft tossers.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Gotta love when you got the winning run on 3rd, hit a little dribbler to the pitcher, he double clutches and throws home and the catcher lays the tag on you well after you've slid across the plate and you're called out. 

I can only conclude that Angel Hernandez is the official umpire of Tap Sports Baseball. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Gotta love when you got the winning run on 3rd, hit a little dribbler to the pitcher, he double clutches and throws home and the catcher lays the tag on you well after you've slid across the plate and you're called out. 

I can only conclude that Angel Hernandez is the official umpire of Tap Sports Baseball. 
    Shoot, sometimes I think he is one of the developers!