Options

Diamond in the rough

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Just thought that I would share. He has  the 4th max overall power that’s been released so far. Any others out there that you guys have noticed? 

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Here are the sluggers I've been able to put together so far. I crossed out ML because I used someone's name that I met in this game and he doesn't like it being shared 🤣 still looking for a few more sluggers, but Winker does the job 👍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    That’s a nice collection and thanks for not sharing my name! 
  • Options
    Pujols you’ve inspired me. I’ve traded plenty of other guys in but I’m not paying 200 gold to get them back. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Pujols you’ve inspired me. I’ve traded plenty of other guys in but I’m not paying 200 gold to get them back. 
    I agree. If they're 2.5 stars they're only 50 gold, btw. Maybe we can play some bg battles one day since I can't imagine anyone playing those lol
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Too bad these will be obsolete when I move to gold

i traded in Sano because I didn’t need anymore max sluggers. 

• Options
    @Bigpredfan go ahead and rub it in
  • Options
    @pujols hopefully but I’m sure that you’ll kick my butt 
  • Options
    I'm terrible, dude 🥴☹️
  • Options
    Maybe we will manage a tie somehow 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    You’ll get to 0-0 with 1 pitch left and Pujols will flub a 350 ft HR to break the tie 
  • Options
    I think both parties lose in a tie ☹️
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    You’ll get to 0-0 with 1 pitch left and Pujols will flub a 350 ft HR to break the tie 
    Sounds like something he would do. That’s why I won’t play him for gold only bonus games. 
  • Options
    DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Same as last year collected the Sano & Sanchez but was waste since Slugfest was useless and garbage rewards . You can do same with speed and hitting finding best  guys but soon be waste as I learned last year 
  • Options
    DirectFX said:
    Same as last year collected the Sano & Sanchez but was waste since Slugfest was useless and garbage rewards . You can do same with speed and hitting finding best  guys but soon be waste as I learned last year 
    Meh, a little sf and a few hr battles here and there never hurt anybody 😁