advice

dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
my "ace" is capped at 85. most of my batters are capped acuna is my best hitter is capped at 100. every game i'm losing 3,4,or more runs in the first inning.am i better off doing autoplay or actuall playing the whole game? does it make a difference?

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This is going to generate a BOATLOAD of responses, can’t wait!

Personally, I feel autoplay is your best option. HOWEVER, if you’re new, you NEED to learn how to manually play the game. This is a MUST! Trial & Error. Then move to autoplay
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Personally, I feel autoplay is your best option. HOWEVER, if you’re new, you NEED to learn how to manually play the game. This is a MUST! Trial & Error. Then move to autoplay
    agree time for the 🍿🍿
    Do or do not, there is no try.
    tshea510 said:

agree time for the 🍿🍿
    Just had dinner. I’ll wait for the matinee tomorrow, maybe fresher 🍿🍿
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Sounds like you haven't gone diamond yet. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    You’re better off moving up.  
  • dudeguydudeguy Registered Users 119 Posts
    ok but how do i move up if my players are capped and i can't win a game? just keep playing and hope for the best?
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I was having the same issues at bronze. I had everything capped except pennants but I had used them all on the teams my keepers were on. I moved up to silver and it’s been a lot better. How much XP do you have saved up?
    XP stands at 72,713. so using the pennants will help me?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    You have to play the Tier Playoffs to move into silver. Pennants aren't going to be the deciding factor on your opponents. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    thanks
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    XP stands at 72,713. so using the pennants will help me?

I would move up then

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    ok but how do i move up if my players are capped and i can't win a game? just keep playing and hope for the best?
    Tap Sports Player, I understand you're having an issue winning games. Don't worry, as a gamer myself, I'm here to help you knock this out of the park!

First, I would like to mention that a lot of players have issues when their wi-fi is not working correctly. Please verify that your wi-fi is set up and is working.

Next, I would like for you to check the amount of memory you have on your device. You must have the appropriate amount of memory available for the game to function properly.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that the game is functioning as intended. I understand your frustrations and this may not be what you want to hear, but rest assured that I will forward your concerns to the developers as feedback.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out again! Yours truly, Pooholes.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    my "ace" is capped at 85. most of my batters are capped acuna is my best hitter is capped at 100. every game i'm losing 3,4,or more runs in the first inning.am i better off doing autoplay or actuall playing the whole game? does it make a difference?
    Imo, autoplay/manual will net you similar results. I don't know your situation, but wins at bronze will get you behind the eight ball pretty quick. You can jump tiers, but the reality is, moving up tiers will only temporarily help. Even in diamond, it's difficult to stay at the curve and win consistently. Over time, things get considerably easier, but it's not easy to consistently win at any tier early in the game.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    am i making a mistake by capping all my players?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The mistakes come from playing too many games without playing, and winning, the playoff series 
    dudeguy said:
    Probably. If you brought Keepers over, they should be your priority. At this point, I’m only capping players that are currently top 3 at their position. Keep in mind that EVERYONE not a Keeper is a “rental” player. Only cap someone you think might hang around a while. Otherwise you’re throwing valuable resources away that you may need down the road. It’s a vicious circle.
    But you gotta love @retirepujols’s reply. Exactly spot on.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dudeguy said:
    If u don't plan to be above silver, no. If you plan on moving up soon, yes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.