Options

CVC Strategy - To share or not to share - That is the question

TP4MyBuntHoleTP4MyBuntHole Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying the new season!.. I thought we could start a discussion regarding CVC strategies.. My club(s) like to share the CVC prizes but I’ve also seen some vicious snipes in my tap days lol.. What do you guys think about sharing CVC rewards?

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I think it’s the biggest thorn out there.  Grown men getting all upset over a fairly useless box.  The guy who scores big is usually the guy carrying the club and spending the most, think you should always defer to them (hopefully they share with the worthy clubmates).
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    I think it’s the biggest thorn out there.  Grown men getting all upset over a fairly useless box.  The guy who scores big is usually the guy carrying the club and spending the most, think you should always defer to them (hopefully they share with the worthy clubmates).
    So true! I’m not opposed to “sharing” but your valid point is one I often think of when others get angry over a box.. On the flip side I think it can be a club bonding event when the big dog shares with the pup. 
  • Options
    HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I agree! No need to get all upset over a single box. Especially if you aren’t putting up decent numbers for your club
  • Options
    Yessir!.. I’ve literally seen people leave the club because the guys who are caring the club except to win some cvc’s 😂😂😂