Funny/memorable My Legend names

Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
Let's read 'em 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    First adult movie I watched as a young teen featured this film star.
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Not funny, but Jeff Hanneman ended up being my last ML of 2020. I changed ML pretty frequently, mainly just because there was nothing else to do with BXP and I enjoyed getting the balls for cash (even though I didn't need that either). It wasn't until right now that I realized ML ended at 610 - the highest max in the game 🤔 why was he SO FAR BEHIND all year? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

One of my alts seems to love @TyroneEastwood
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts

My other alt also seems like @TyroneEastwood.....
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Odd, one of my alts has one too 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I feel like you missed the boat by not making his number "69"
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts

• mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

Not funny, but Jeff Hanneman ended up being my last ML of 2020. I changed ML pretty frequently, mainly just because there was nothing else to do with BXP and I enjoyed getting the balls for cash (even though I didn't need that either). It wasn't until right now that I realized ML ended at 610 - the highest max in the game 🤔 why was he SO FAR BEHIND all year? 
    I obviously bailed early on the ML but enjoyed seeing Vic do some damage 🤘

I obviously bailed early on the ML but enjoyed seeing Vic do some damage 🤘
    Yesss! I saw Megadeth and Testament open for Judas Priest in Stuttgart, Germany in early 2009 and I'm PRETTY SURE I walked away with a Vic Rattlehead t shirt (I think a bunch of heineken ended up on it after leaving my stomach). Good stuff!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    For all you Talladega Nights fans...
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The nickname should be Spread Eagle