Woh hof for 3-29-21: Didi Day

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I updated the chart again. If it’s different, please let me know. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just to confirm, the chart is accurate.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    what chart?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Anyone have charts for the weaker towers?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I need the warmup chart and still won’t beat it. Lol. 
    Thanks for volunteering! 
    Yeah thanks Doc!
    I would volunteer but I’m sure that people would want past level 2 so I wouldn’t be a good option 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I’ve found Timber Tower easier than WarmUp or pro.
    (still bronze 32,750 strength, closer is 100 late inning B Yasmani Grandal)
    Just cleared lvl 1 Timber. One extra inning situation, no boosts, no replay needed. Tried WarmUp tower and couldn’t get past lvl 1 round 5 Cy Young wannabe after 4 attempts. Figure to chip away at big boy tower, learn the pitchers, and not anticipating clearing any time soon. Ironic that usable player rewards like DD are unattainable now, yet we’ll all winge when it’s easier to cycle and the player rewards are for the most part useless. Probably only 4  used in 20’ line up and the rest pimped out for points and traded in. Anyway, one dude’s antidotal opinion 🧐😜✌🏼
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Got to 4.9 and got hit with the oops we have to restart 😡
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2021
    All I’ve had time for today so far. I’ll try again tonight. Maybe someone else has cycled?

WOH - PRO

Level 1 - RRRLRLLRRR

Level 2 - RLLRRRLRRL

Level 3 - RLLRRRRRRR

Level 4 - RRRRRRRRRR

Level 5 - RRRLRLRLRR

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Level 2 on the warmup tower is harder than level 2 on the other 2 towers. It’s almost comical. 2.10 you are down 6-3 with the bases empty and the pitcher supposedly has only 56 stuff. But I’m lucky if I get 2 pitches to hit. I have an easier time clearing level 2 on the other towers.
    Ok so maybe it’s not just me. I got frustrated and closed the app since warmup was too hard for me
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited March 2021
    To follow up on my last post, here are my matchups and stats for 2:10 at each tower.

Warmup: 0-12 so far. I also am lucky to get a hit. Occasionally, a run. But it’s never really close. 

Pro 1-1:

Timber 1-1:

I don’t think they have adjusted warmup since they increased the difficulty last year. The other towers were adjusted as they should have been.
    0-2 on 3-10 against this guy?! There must be a coding issue. The pro tower is definitely easier(so far)  than the warmup tower which makes zero sense. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Guys I think the warm up tower does exactly what it should do. Warm you up to disappointment and frustration with the game. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah I mean the hard tower sucks too. Took me about 10 times to get past the 58 rated guy on 3.7 with my 200 rated hitter, and thats with 2 runners to start only down 2. Like sure, what the actual............
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    I cleared the top tower 5 times today. Probably could have done 10 but I just don't have the time or patience to grind all day at it anymore. Didn't have much trouble other than one cycle Snell giving me a tough time.
  • spotspot Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I must be in a different game cause that chart is not what i’ m getting for pitchers!!!
    spot said:
    I must be in a different game cause that chart is not what i’ m getting for pitchers!!!
    I only have the chart for HoF and can confirm that it's accurate.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited March 2021

WOH - PRO  (3/29/21)

Level 1 - RRRLRLLRRR

Level 2 - RLLRRRLRRL

Level 3 - RLLRRRRRRR

Level 4 - RRRRRRRRRR

Level 5 - RRRLRLRLRR

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Thanks
    Anybody have timber tower chart??
    That’s the chart @dfbb is talking about. It changes names every week, but when first introduced it was “Hall of Fame”. 
    I just played and completed level 3 timber tower it is all right handed pitchers 
    spot said:
    I just played and completed level 3 timber tower it is all right handed pitchers 
    That’s what the HOF chart says. Make sure you are looking at that one and not the Royale one. Both are posted on the thread. 
    Oh i got it i was looking at the other one thanks 👍👍
    my bad 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I got one win today as I used FP to take me to gold so I could start winning BGs again.  Elledge at 4.10 is still a huge problem as I went 1-10 against him but cleared level 5 straight away the only time I got by him.  Hitting sinkers is rough I feel like I am just a tick off (lots of ground balls and DPs).  Using 2x RHP Olerud as my closer since got no ATG in ‘20 due to not playing much after September.
    Using 2x RHP Olerud as my closer since got no ATG in ‘20 due to not playing much after September.
    Well, you got the very best closer!
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I really struggled at 4.10 as well at Gold. Got past him once and cleared level 5, so i know my player and team skills are good enough to get past him. Any suggestions from those of you who consistently get to level 5? Is there a certain pitch he throws that is better to swing at than others. Seems like he throws the same pitch almost every time. Reminds me of Eckersley from last year because it is that slow curve pitch.