Did we just become best friends?!?

jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
Hey Guys,
One of the big reasons I play TSB and why it's had a grasp on me for a half-decade now is because of the (mostly) great dudes I've met through the game. If I'm being honest, I probably talk to my TSB buddies more than I communicate with my "in-person" pals. 

I thought it might be a fun topic to share some TSB comradery stories; meeting club mates in person, inside jokes, guys you've played with for years, etc. 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I tried teaching @dkarski87 math about 3 years ago. It did not go well
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I interact with tap guys way, way more than anyone in this world besides my kids. I generally dislike almost everyone, as 10 out of 10 people I see are idiots, so just bsing with guys on line and not having to look at their stupid face or listen to their stupid son-in-law ( @2020KC ) really gels well with me
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I interact with tap guys way, way more than anyone in this world besides my kids. I generally dislike almost everyone, as 10 out of 10 people I see are idiots, so just bsing with guys on line and not having to look at their stupid face or listen to their stupid son-in-law ( @2020KC ) really gels well with me
    lol agreed. I've gotten into some pretty deep conversations over line and groupme with TSB guys talking about stuff they may not talk about with their in person friends for fear of judgement or whatever. Kind of nice to have that sounding board of guys who don't know the all the details of your situation and can give an unbias take. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    @retirepujols and I have an equal amount disdain for the stupid cuntidity of people in general. we do love our sammiches tho
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Such a typical TSB forum thread. It has "best friends" in the title and the first comments are about hating people and a failed academic venture lol. 
    Well I do like Poo better than my family..so yeah

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Such a typical TSB forum thread. It has "best friends" in the title and the first comments are about hating people and a failed academic venture lol. 
    Fine 🙄 @2020KC @CanadaCubs @Reeces @BizBizBiz @GordonBombay @TheFullMonte @TyroneEastwood I talk with these clowns more than anyone I know 😊 I would meet these gents for beers in a heartbeat
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Were the three best friends that anyone could have - Imgflip
    except 8
  • NotTodayNotToday Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Why do I feel it’s never going to end well when a PE teacher is trying to teach math. No wonder bowling alley’s went to automatic scoring.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    NotToday said:
    Why do I feel it’s never going to end well when a PE teacher is trying to teach math. No wonder bowling alley’s went to automatic scoring.  
    If I could teach one thing that isn’t PE, it would be Math. 

And I’ll have you know, my 4th grade students learn how to keep score at bowling!  The official way at that!