GLU - FIX YOUR FREEZING/LOAD 90% WOH GAME - ITS FRICKIN BROKE

13Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I tried playing Royale for the first time in 21. Expectations weren't high. I got to L3 and the game started doing this. Made it impossible to play. CS also told me to take a video and pound sand. I have a feeling this will be a problem all year that they won't fix or continue to make excuses for. Glad I'm playing much less and only spent .99 so far. What a joke this game has become.

Now you have the Rally crap that costs more to play on top of this. The cost of playing this game is now doubled, maybe tripled. LOL

No thanks.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I still don't know what the hell yall are doing..ive not had a single issue since '19
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Glad I'm playing much less and only spent .99 so far.

At least the ads aren't an issue anymore!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:

Glad I'm playing much less and only spent .99 so far.

At least the ads aren't an issue anymore!
    Free to download, $0.99 to see your whole screen
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Still broken...
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I struggled through 3 levels of the tower with my gold team with no 90% crashes.  Decided to get 2 more levels in at warm-up to hit the club challenge goal and,  bam, 7 crashes in a row at the 90% load point. Finally got another round in and instead of crashing at 90 percent, it deleted my progress and put me back at the beginnning. 2 of the next 3 tries crash too.

• SouthsidersSouthsiders Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can't take credit for this but on one of the Tap FB groups someone posted that changing the ballpark to the Nationals at day time will fix the problem with the 90% lock. It's worked for me so far today, no locks up so far. Wish I knew about that over the weekend, but hope it works for everyone else
    There may be some merit to this. Just tried it and made it thru a whole round with no lock ups. It’s amazing if it works.

I hate these people so much.

Do I have to change my team to the Nats to do that, or is this somewhere in settings?

Just froze on me on 2.10 and I lost progress.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Team,game day, ball park...you don’t have to change teams. It’s working for me.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Haven't had this issue, but just like every other season I can play the first 49 levels without a problem, but for some reason 5.10 ends with spinning wheel of death about 20% of the time and have to start over.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    No issues since changing to Nats Park.  SMFH
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    yeah. no issues here either since changing stadiums. hope it lasts.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Beta since 2019, and continuing...  letting customers find solutions to coding problems is the motto. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The game had me set to the Nats park from the beginning. That must be why I haven’t had any issues 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    jwehner said:
    There may be some merit to this. Just tried it and made it thru a whole round with no lock ups. It’s amazing if it works.
    Who in the freak figured this out? 

TSB: “Oops! We need to restart.” 
    TSB Player: “Let me change it to the Nationals Ballpark during the day and see if that works.”

There is no way it went down like that. There has to be some sort of insight from a developer, right??
    It did work, but the game kept crashing on 4.10 for me during the round, so I just quit trying.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    jwehner said:

TSB Player: “Let me change it to the Nationals Ballpark during the day and see if that works.”

There is no way it went down like that. There has to be some sort of insight from a developer, right??
    More than likely, person 'A' isn't having issues. Person 'b' is having issues and asks person 'a' for his set up. He then tries the Nats stadium because that's what person 'a' has. I doubt that it needs to be the Nats stadium, but it appears certain stadiums are bugged. For example, I use Coors and haven't had any issues.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I can’t get my game to change ballparks to experiment. 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    jwehner said:

More than likely, person 'A' isn't having issues. Person 'b' is having issues and asks person 'a' for his set up. He then tries the Nats stadium because that's what person 'a' has. I doubt that it needs to be the Nats stadium, but it appears certain stadiums are bugged. For example, I use Coors and haven't had any issues.
    I used to use Coors but then they added an unsightly logo to the left field fence so I changed it. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited March 2021
    DFBB said:
    jwehner said:

Ok. Thanks. Lol. I figured there had to be an easier explanation. That makes sense.
    Well Yankee is out if anyone is actually experimenting.