Woh hof for 3-29-21: Didi Day

2Next

Comments

• rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I also have Olreud with skills maxed and all hitting skills capped at gold.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    4-10 I swing at almost everything. He doesn't throw many fastballs but you can smash those curve balls 90% of the time. (diamond level). Its a timing thing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    rmouse511 said:
    Any suggestions from those of you who consistently get to level 5? Is there a certain pitch he throws that is better to swing at than others. Seems like he throws the same pitch almost every time. Reminds me of Eckersley from last year because it is that slow curve pitch. 
    At first, that pitch threw me off too. After a bit, you get used to it. Just make sure to hit it the other way(swing late) just like any other pitch. If you're making outs to LF or to the 3b side, you're doing it right. Keep in mind that in gold, you simply won't have consistent results.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I’m gold and beat him everytime (full disclosure I boosted him on level 4). Treat him just like you did Eck, wait for the pitch to get over plate and swing.

I just went gold so I need XP like a mother so I cycled 5x.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    All I’ve had time for today so far. I’ll try again tonight. Maybe someone else has cycled?

WOH - PRO

Level 1 - RRRLRLLRRR

Level 2 - RLLRRRLRRL

Level 3 - RLLRRRRRRR

Level 4 - RRRRRRRRRR

Level 5 - RRRLRLRLRR

This is from last week if anybody is looking for it. Not sure if it’s 100% correct for today 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    tshea510 said:
    All I’ve had time for today so far. I’ll try again tonight. Maybe someone else has cycled?

WOH - PRO

Level 1 - RRRLRLLRRR

Level 2 - RLLRRRLRRL

Level 3 - RLLRRRRRRR

Level 4 - RRRRRRRRRR

Level 5 - RRRLRLRLRR

This is from last week if anybody is looking for it. Not sure if it’s 100% correct for today 
    Not accurate, that is royale I believe.  Correct chart is in dfbb chart thread.  Last 3 rounds all rhp
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s accurate for the pro tower not the bases loaded tower and I couldn’t find it in Alex’s thread