Account not working (account is linked to Facebook) and still won’t aork

IcyBakedGoodsIcyBakedGoods Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I linked my account to facebook. I was then forced to delete the game reinstall it because the app would not open. When I went to log back in using Facebook, I keep getting the message: “COULD NOT LINK TO FACEBOOK!”. Please help me with recovering my account as I spent a lot of $ and time on this account. 

Team name: IcyBakedGoods
Device: IOS
Someone please help me  

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    First of all, this sounds like a scam email

2nd, go to the thread call all things helpful and use the customer service link there. This forum isn’t customer service. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    As the last poster said you'll have to contact CS from a second account and hopefully they can get you back in. They'll need you to verify some things to prove it's your team,  like 3 players from your team. 

As an aside never ever link from Facebook.  Always use an email/password.  It just makes it so much of a hassle to try to transfer/recover. Personally I wish they did not even offer the option of linking your Facebook.
  • IcyBakedGoodsIcyBakedGoods Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    As the last poster said you'll have to contact CS from a second account and hopefully they can get you back in. They'll need you to verify some things to prove it's your team,  like 3 players from your team. 

As an aside never ever link from Facebook.  Always use an email/password.  It just makes it so much of a hassle to try to transfer/recover. Personally I wish they did not even offer the option of linking your Facebook.
    Is there a way to change it to my email? Or once I did it with Facebook it is linked with it forever?
  • IcyBakedGoodsIcyBakedGoods Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Also, I reached out to CS and they got back to me rather quick and I was able to recover my account. Thank you. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Is there a way to change it to my email? Or once I did it with Facebook it is linked with it forever?
    That's something CS can help you with.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    any current pic's of Icy baked goods also go a long way to people wanting to help.

JS
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit