Referrals resetting

PumpsquadPumpsquad Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion
So I was sitting at 10 friend referrals 2 weeks ago and received the level 4 rewards for them. All of a sudden the next day, my referrals reset to ZERO. Since that happened, I’ve received an additional 16 referrals giving me 26 total which is enough for the level 5 rewards. I’ve provided CS with screen shot proof of all of this but haven’t been getting anywhere with them the last 2 weeks. It’s super frustrating because I’ve seen dozens of posts on Facebook of this happening to a lot of other people as well. I just want what I am entitled to, I don’t think that’s too much to ask. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Glu mobile. Don't worry it's just your internet connection or is it your device? Either way it's never their fault....
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Same here, I had 14 and it reset. Sent cs the screenshots, they claimed either they uninstalled the app or they were cheating. There's plenty of others it happened to, it's total bs.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is something that came to our attention yesterday and we're looking into it.  Everyone commenting, feel free to explain what's going on and leave your username as it'll help us dig into it a little more.
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    This is something that came to our attention yesterday and we're looking into it.  Everyone commenting, feel free to explain what's going on and leave your username as it'll help us dig into it a little more.
    Username: BRINGDAHURT. I had 14 referrals then it dropped and I messaged cs, they asked for screenshots and I didn't have any. I was told either they were caught cheating or the game was uninstalled. Then one day they were all gone and this time I managed to get screenshots learning from my previous interaction with customer service, I got the same response again they were caught cheating or uninstalled the app. 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • PumpsquadPumpsquad Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My username is Pumpsquad. Here are the screen shots I provided CS with. 

edited April 2021
    Like I said, I had 10 referrals, received the level 4 rewards, then bam- they reset to zero. Since then I have got an additional 16 referrals to reach silver. So that’s a total of 26 now. Thanks for your help @blueleopard
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did you check your WIFI?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    whynot said:
    Did you check your WIFI?

Did someone say rigged referrals?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Thanks guys, I put in a ticket about it.  I hope to have more information for you all soon.
    Just wanted to bump this up in case more people seem to be seeing this problem.  
    Referrals are handled by another company called GetSocial, and all referrals are restricted to the device you're on. 

What we think is going on here -- in regards to @Pumpsquad and @ihuffglu's issues is that there's a high possibility that when someone signs up via your referral link when you're signed in to one of your other accounts -- it just screws with everything.

The system is designed to populate the account that you're currently signed into.  It won't give the referral credit to both accounts.

This is one of MANY reasons why we suggest you only use one account.

As for the exact reason why things appear to be deleting -- it's not quite clear. The engineer assigned to it will be e-mailing a contact from GetSocial to see if we can get more information.  Feel free to stay in touch via DMs unless you want me to continuously want me to update this thread, which I don't mind doing.  Just wanted to show that this indeed actively being worked on, and I appreciate any specific update you can give that might help us get to the bottom of this because we DO want to reward you for your referrals!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I need one more post from you. It says you have 666 posts and that needs to change ASAP 
    @blueleopard I do only use one account. I’ll stay in touch with you via DM regarding this. Thanks for your help. 
    edited April 2021
    I need one more post from you. It says you have 666 posts and that needs to change ASAP 
    I'll just have DFBB delete 598 of my posts and keep it there.  Then I'll delete my oldest post whenever I make a response after that.

Because I'm a nice guy.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I'll just have DFBB delete 598 of my posts and keep it there.  Then I'll delete my oldest post whenever I make a response after that.

Because I'm a nice guy.
    Thank you. This may also help me to snipe Alex if I ever have a cvc against him as he will be too busy