Foil Trout In Both Boxes?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Anyone else seeing that too?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    News updated it. Where is Ozuna?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    News updated it. Where is Ozuna?
    Tourny box, 280 max
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited April 2021
    What u said = 💩
    Game direction = 💩
    2021 WOH = 💩
    (absurd rando RNG,diminishing rewards vs grind, anyone say pop-up overload & overlap)
    2020 WOH (permanent Davey Box) = 💩
    2019 WOH = nice Wednesday fun with variety 🤫

Happy 🐣 🤷🏼
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You forgot worst VIP rewards ever.

GLU is only getting .99 from me in 21. Can't thank them enough. This isn't worth playing any longer.

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

You forgot worst VIP rewards ever.

GLU is only getting .99 from me in 21. Can't thank them enough. This isn't worth playing any longer.

That’s exactly what I’ve done this year f,,k them, no more money for them, you only get 💩 in return. Greedy fúks!!!
    This year I took the advice of @TyroneEastwood, and chose not to spend, cause as he states if I know I’m getting screwed and I still spend it’s my fault and not Glu’s. I must say I feel a hell of a lot better playing this game. It may take me longer to get where I want to be but I’m also saving a lot of money and that feels good. 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ask him how his weekend went. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Who, @TyroneEastwood
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    This year I took the advice of @TyroneEastwood, and chose not to spend, cause as he states if I know I’m getting screwed and I still spend it’s my fault and not Glu’s. I must say I feel a hell of a lot better playing this game. It may take me longer to get where I want to be but I’m also saving a lot of money and that feels good. 

Why don't I follow my own advice 😂🤣

Why don't I follow my own advice 😂🤣
    😂 You should cause it worked wonders for me. 👍🏼