TSB21 Opening Day Sweepstakes: Win an official MLB baseball autographed by our cover athletes!

Hey TSB Fans! 

We hope you’re enjoying Opening Weekend! 

Want a chance at winning a an official MLB baseball signed by BOTH Ronald Acuña Jr. and Juan Soto? Of course you do! 

All you have to do is enter your contact info in the in-game settings and you’ll be automatically entered to win one of these limited autographed baseballs! 

For more info, visit https://bit.ly/TSB21Sweeps2

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S. (+DC), 18+. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENDS 4/5/2021. FIVE (5) PRIZES TO BE AWARDED. POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION: 4/9/2021. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY, VIEW THE OFFICIAL RULES AT [https://bit.ly/TSB21Sweeps2]. SPONSOR: GLU MOBILE INC.

Attached: Official Sweepstakes Rules

Comments

• HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Good to hear from you again blue
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Guess those of us in Canada are an afterthought???
    all these sweepstakes are USA only 
  • WSCHAMPS86WSCHAMPS86 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    4th year I deserve to win!
  • SEANPADRESSEANPADRES Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve been playing for years I should get this
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
     Believe me. We would want nothing more than to include Canada, but the country's Customs regulations make it way too difficult. I have enough trouble sending qualifying Canadian VIPs hats. 
  • HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
     Believe me. We would want nothing more than to include Canada, but the country's Customs regulations make it way too difficult. I have enough trouble sending qualifying Canadian VIPs hats. 
    Don’t be afraid to throw that VIP hat my way ;)
  • boricua6979boricua6979 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We Puerto Ricans love this game 
  • captcoolaidcaptcoolaid Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Loving it
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Can I have a hat?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Sk1tZoJuGGaLoSk1tZoJuGGaLo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

🤔So if Canadians have no chance I guess us Aussies have a snowflakes chance in hell of getting anything. 💔😢
    I'd settle for a dope hat 🙄
    ((Would go great with my NY world series Swarovski patch ltd ed cap) size 7 3/8😉)
    ..The Devious Art of Lying..
    ..By Telling The Truth..
  • wesjacksonwesjackson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Great game
  • gayjay46gayjay46 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all im from the uk do you hold any competition's that someone from the United Kingdom can enter as I just love US BASS BALL
  • Patsfan17Patsfan17 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would love a autobiograph baseball patsfan17
This discussion has been closed.