Pitching mode

HUGEPOOPSHUGEPOOPS Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
edited April 2021 in General TSB Discussion
What are everyone’s thoughts on pitching mode? I’m excited for the pitching events to come out.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I would like to see more thoughts on it as well.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I haven’t gone to the pitching lab since the first week of the season. I wouldn’t mind seeing some sort of event for it but as of now it serves no purpose. 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Its actually a great concept. I would like to see this in either a reversed WOH mode, or something that can be implemented into H2H
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I enjoy it. As I’ve said before I’d like to have the ability to pick my pitch to practice with. I can see the potential in a reverse WOH setting for sure. I mean, if the pitcher wins in this setting 3/4 times then clearing that tower should be a breeze 

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’ve played it and enjoy it. But without any rewards, there is no incentive to keep playing it.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I think it has a lot of promise, HUGEPOOPS. it was fun to practice a few times, but I haven't gone back to it since day 1.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    What I need to see for pitching mode - is the return of the tutorial. It popped up initially on day 1 of the app....but it went by so quickly (and in the excitement of day 1 was glossed over) - that I really wasn't able to absorb everything. So at the moment - every time I go into the pitching lab - I'm kinda lost - not really sure what the goal is. Anyways - - would be nice if we could access the tutorial again for a refresher course now that we have familiarity with the mode a little bit.
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Suggestion: make WOH playable and fun again before rolling out yet another head-bashingly frustrating tower event.
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Not a fan at all of the mechanics. There is absolutely no forgiveness for being even slightly off perfect. Barely missed target = HR. There’s got to be a much better way to do the pitch mechanics
  • kosketch22kosketch22 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I love the pitching mode.  I hope we get the chance to pitch more in the game.
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I thought I would love the pitching mode. Eventually I collected enough decent Ps to play 10, and I could sort of control the aim. Then I got beat by 4 straight hits while nailing the blue squares. And on level 1.
    Not much incentive there.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Slashline said:
    I thought I would love the pitching mode. Eventually I collected enough decent Ps to play 10, and I could sort of control the aim. Then I got beat by 4 straight hits while nailing the blue squares. And on level 1.
    Not much incentive there.
    My Keeper and a bunch of S10 340’s have zero problems, easy way to collect whatever is being offered once you understand the mechanics. Love this mode!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷